North Stand Construction Discussion

I think "93.20" is a bit of a niche thing among City fans.

It's more widely known as "the Aguero goal" or "the Aguero moment" or "Aguerooooo".

Seen as he's our top scorer ever, and the fact his name will forever be associated with that moment, The Sergio Aguero Stand is definitely fitting.

Who cares…. It’s not about them… it’s about us.

What happens when Haaland stays for 15 years and has 600 goals do we rename it the Haaland stand. I dont remember the clamour to call any stand the Eric Brook stand?

To be honest I'm not overly bothered there are merits to many of the suggestions it's just personal perspectives.
THE NORTH WALL STAND

Keep looking in here for a bit of news. Is it just me that really isn't that bothered what the stand is called,if anything ?

I’ve thought this since we moved there twenty years ago.

It makes total sense to have a station where the old Mercedes garage is:

View attachment 71617

I’m sure I’ve read over the years that the line is used for freight carriage or something though.
It does make you wonder why this hasn’t indeed been considered before, but perhaps it’s just not possible.
However as that existing tram line gets more and more crowded surely another connection could be considered. It would take off a lot of pressure off that existing tram line, and effectively it would bypass the City centre through to Victoria. A connection to Piccadilly would be costly but surely worthwhile from a profitable point of view. Their tills could sh1t money in the future and everyone is a winner

What do you think the most City could realistically average if it was built (for league games)

Could we average 70k if the stadium was big enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.