North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

It would make sense to me if the existing lower tier was converted to rail seating. This wouldn’t impair the sight lines from the expanded upper tier, and who would want to stand up anyway when you are already hundreds of feet above and away from the pitch?
It's about getting vocal fans under the roof, will create a much louder section than anything on the bottom tier

It would make sense to me if the existing lower tier was converted to rail seating. This wouldn’t impair the sight lines from the expanded upper tier, and who would want to stand up anyway when you are already hundreds of feet above and away from the pitch?
I completely disagree. You’ve got a stand with 8,000 people, why would you not want safe standing there?

I’d also say if you put safe standing in level 1 your putting it in the family stand. Chances are no one will stand up. So it would be a complete waste, unless you’re forcing out thousands of fans?

Plenty of people stand up at the back of ss3.

Please bear in mind the 3000 rail seats are the initial allocation which the club has confirmed will be extended depending on demand....it could 3/4/5000.

It will be interesting to see where the club intended to locate the first 3000, laterally or horizontally.

Personally, I'd like to see existing, relocating, STHs get first dibs in the two centre blocks or in any of the back sections, with the u21s getting second dibs in any of the four central blocks.

The two wing blocks can then be for relocators/new applicants.

What we want to hear next is that SS2/3 will be an exclusive second City end with the away peasants shifted down to ESL1/SSL1.....the worst location in the stadium !!

Come on Danny get it done were watching & waiting !!
Oh I've absolutely kept that in mind, I was making a point about the positioning of the safe standing seats.

The original poster asked if anyone knows where in the stand the safe standing section will be

They’ve added two boxes at the top which weren’t on the original design.

Look to the left and right of the sky bar in the new ‘higher quality’ pic.

View attachment 133007

They are there already. Just not visible in that particular CGI.

One is the tv studio the other the vip area, that the discussion on their view was about the other day.

Even if its only 4,000 singers to begin with, it'll grow as more and more people move their seeking atmosphere

Look at SS3, 1st season it was dead up there. Then bit by bit you see more and more singers moving up there, and now it's a decent little section.

I expect the North Stand to be like this but on a much larger scale
SS3 has grown to be a great singing section because it's one of the cheapest parts of the stadium, and ST holders have moved there from other parts of the ground after constant price increases.

Affordability tends to be one of the biggest reasons for a better atmosphere, you don't look to the corporate boxes for singers do you. Hope the club is making these new seats as cheap as possible.

Looks really good.
Welcome To Jazz Club GIFs | Tenor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.