North Stand Expansion | Configuration plans revealed by club (p 1285)

I’ve not been following her progress at all since the early announcements but I thought we were going to have a proper home end to Match the likes of spurs and Dortmund?
This release shows nothing of the sort and is just going to be a normal expansion with a mixed bag of supporters and tourists and if the club don’t get it right could have a negative affect on atmosphere as there will be apathy from singers to commit to the move and the vocal support will become even more fragmented.
I was going to move into it from east stand and get stuck in but I’m not sure atm.

Last edited:
They are NOT behind the net.

The pitch side locations are the worst for acoustics and 'context' views.

Spuds, Arse ??

For the record.....auditorium, arena, theatre and stadium speakers are STACKED VERTICALLY not horizontally.

There is a reason for this.....do you know what it is ??
It is not purely for acoustic reasons.

Premier league clubs are hardly the best examples given they are mandated to have away seats on the lower tiers.

Look abroad and the vast majority of sections are in the gods for the most part. Out of sight and out of mind. You do not give away sections prime seating on the lower tier.

Even if we was allowed to move all the away fans up top I wouldn't do that either given the noise they would make each game. I'd keep them precisely where they are. The three tier split means it is usually difficult for them to get anything going which can only be to our benefit.

I’m at the back of 116 and it was really good.
However.. when I watched the TV on catch up it didn’t come across like that at all.
I think we just have to face facts that the stadium does not keep the noise it like say Newcastle, Sheff Utd, Wolves for example.. old grounds with structures that don’t leak the noise.
It will eventually become like the NFL where you get 2 hours of fans farting and belching with the occasional cheer when points/goals are scored

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.