North Stand expansion - seating, ticketing etc

Don’t break kayfabe by using real names. You didn’t see Ultimate Warrior calling Hulk Hogan ‘Terry’ before their match at Wrestlemania VI.
Lol - Breaking : Man who sits on the sidelines and talks about atmosphere for 15 years without bothering to get involved gives amazing insight on what should happen next with the atmosphere.

Last edited:
The survey was posted to our members, social media accounts (70k audience) and on here.

We received thousands of responses. We even forwarded a document containing every respondent's comments to the club.

We encouraged the club and OSC to do their own surveys.

I can't post the document we produced here as it's a pdf. If anyone knows a way around this I'd be happy to share. We sent an email with the results to our members.
Thats all fine mate but you and 1894 are not on board, you have to keep you're options open

Thats all fine mate but you and 1894 are not on board, you have to keep you're options open
what 1894 said in the statement was "today's update form the club lacks detail." It does not say we are never never never going in. the section is even smaller in capacity than that in south lower currently. ball is in club's court and if they were serious about extending it beyond 3,000 they would absolutely outline the criteria for it to work well before any other seats go on sale.

this will be day after day week after week and month after month of echo chamber comments on here until the club actually outlines detail, from there everyone can make a final decision

I don't know. DEfinitely not impossible.
My next one is that as seemingly a lot of people in SS1 are happy to stand but don't sing then how to actually get singers in the NS?

Do you think a club version of The Voice could work where applicants have to belt out Follow You and Soriano spins round in his chair if they are considered good enough?

I like your thinking mate but that's more unrealistic than anything you've been critical of 1894 for ;)
It's not. Because it's a one off. I think it would be the easiest way to get the couple of thousand people who we need to relocate to relocate. Doesn't have to be half price, that's a sucggesstion, but it needs to be a single one-off aggressive pricing scheme to incentivise relocaters to come. Ones it's up and running that's it. It's the first seaon that matters.

Hmm yes City with their track record are bound to do that aren’t they.

And you call others a fucking idiot

You are literally attacking the one group trying to stand up for fans on prices
I didn't call anyone a "fucking idiot". Don't twist my words.

My next one is that as seemingly a lot of people in SS1 are happy to stand but don't sing then how to actually get singers in the NS?

Do you think a club version of The Voice could work where applicants have to belt out Follow You and Soriano spins round in his chair if they are considered good enough?
it's easy. You price it aggressively. You don't need a male voice choir in there, you just need a core of vocal fans. The rest takes care of itself. The easy way to do it would be to give first refusal, ideally at a cheap rate, for people in the existing vocal areas. A big marketing campaign/push would be needed too. It has to be incentivised financially because people don't like change.

I didn't call anyone a "fucking idiot". Don't twist my words.
Some smart **** always keeps the receipts though! From page 29 ;)

"More rail seating would be nice but I don't see it as a massive problem. It's a step in the right diretion, particularly being at the back? How many members do 1894 have in the stadium at any one time? GA + I don't think matters massively.

1894 are the only atompshere group the club has and if they don't take this opportunity to lead and influence this move they are fucking idiots."

It's not. Because it's a one off. I think it would be the easiest way to get the couple of thousand people who we need to relocate to relocate. Doesn't have to be half price, that's a sucggesstion, but it needs to be a single one-off aggressive pricing scheme to incentivise relocaters to come. Ones it's up and running that's it. It's the first seaon that matters.
Yeah, agree it has to be priced attractively enough for fans to to relocate. I just couldn't see how the club would agree to half-price STs or anything approaching that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.