North Stand expansion - seating, ticketing etc

Some smart **** always keeps the receipts though! From page 29 ;)

"More rail seating would be nice but I don't see it as a massive problem. It's a step in the right diretion, particularly being at the back? How many members do 1894 have in the stadium at any one time? GA + I don't think matters massively.

1894 are the only atompshere group the club has and if they don't take this opportunity to lead and influence this move they are fucking idiots."
Not smart enough to understand the word "If", though.

Not smart enough to understand the word "If", though.
The trouble is that 1894 HAVE been taking the opportunity to lead and influence this move. It's not their fault if the club seemingly decides to ignore a lot of the results and suggestions that came up in the survey.

Anyway, we're not at the stage yet that 1894 have backed out as there's still a lot of detail to come out from the club.

Yeah, agree it has to be priced attractively enough for fans to to relocate. I just couldn't see how the club would agree to half-price STs or anything approaching that.
Who knows. I think it's a sensible and workable suggestion. It's not a hill I'm going to die on, it's just a point I'm making about incentivising relocations from the signing areas. Limit it to 1000,make it points based, give them the first choice window, whatever. Make a big buzz about this, maybe manufature somce scarcity and that in turn creates a buzz from elsewhere.

Every relocator is a full price ticket to sell on, too. 1 thousand or so cheap tickets for a season is nothing if it the difference between this working or failing.

The trouble is that 1894 HAVE been taking the opportunity to lead and influence this move. It's not their fault if the club seemingly decides to ignore a lot of the results and suggestions that came up in the survey.

Anyway, we're not at the stage yet that 1894 have backed out as there's still a lot of detail to come out from the club.
I'm worried they've overreached themselves and backed themselves into a corner making demands which cannot be granted.

The lack of indicative pricing/conditions from the club has led to the current uncertainty, conjecture and unpleasantness on here.

It could've & should've been avoided.

The club will have a clear idea of the pricing model intended.

Please can the club reveal their indicative pricing plans, removing much of the uncertainty and allowing their 'customers' to consider their options.

Not too much to ask !!

When do people think the club will offer more details about expressions of interest in moving to the standing section, any new SCs/Flexis being offered and criteria to apply etc?

I wouldn't be surprised if we heard nothing further until the New Year. The final number of rail seats doesn't need much forward planning for instance and the process of selling the seats will be straightforward as demand will exceed supply easily.

The lack of indicative pricing/conditions from the club has led to the current uncertainty, conjecture and unpleasantness on here.

It could've & should've been avoided.

The club will have a clear idea of the pricing model intended.

Please can the club reveal their indicative pricing plans, removing much of the uncertainty and allowing their 'customers' to consider their options.

Not too much to ask !!
They won't know the pricing model yet. They jut need to say that "As a side of the stadium built to encourage popluar support then we intend to work hard to provide coompeteticve pricing and access to all" or something.

If season tickets and match day tickets were half price, or a cheaper price, in a new singing and safe standing section on NSL2, then every Tom, Dick, and Harry would pile on to those tickets, regardless if they sang or not.

Affordable tickets are all good and well, and should be rolled out across the stadium in an ideal world, but affordable tickets aren’t going to get a large group of singers together in 1 section of the new North stand.

As it stand, SSL1 safe standing is going to be replicated on NSL2 safe standing. That isn’t a step forward. It isn’t different to what we have already got.

When do people think the club will offer more details about expressions of interest in moving to the standing section, any new SCs/Flexis being offered and criteria to apply etc?

I wouldn't be surprised if we heard nothing further until the New Year. The final number of rail seats doesn't need much forward planning for instance and the process of selling the seats will be straightforward as demand will exceed supply easily.

Probably when they feel comfortable they can rely on a set opening date, I would guess. Agree that anything before new year would be too soon to expect. Their statement said over the course ofnthe 24/25 season, so sometime between new year and May you would imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.