North Stand expansion - seating, ticketing etc

Corrected.

As far as we know, only Flexi-Gold season tickets will be available. We don’t know how many. There certainly won’t be enough Flexi-Gold season tickets to meet the demand as they will be limited to a set amount by the club.
Slight correction. Flexi Golds are not season tickets that’s the whole crux of the matter.

Slight correction. Flexi Golds are not season tickets that’s the whole crux of the matter.
It depends on your point of view. I think they are season tickets, albeit tweaked by the club with an upfront cost of £150, and the obligation to buy your ‘guaranteed seat match ticket’ 3 weeks in advance.

Everyone I'm speaking to face to face at games seem to be under the impression City are (still) not going to offer additional S/T's when the New North Stand is opened - most are probably getting that from here. I personally have no idea BTW

It all depends whether you class Flexi Golds as a season tickets. If you do then yes the club will probably release some. If you don't, then no don't expect any.

Everyone I'm speaking to face to face at games seem to be under the impression City are (still) not going to offer additional S/T's when the New North Stand is opened - most are probably getting that from here. I personally have no idea BTW

Let’s hope we’re all wrong Steve and the club have realised how much demand there is for new normal season tickets from the fans.

With all the best will in the world, I don’t think the club are bothered about that. They will just carry on and offer limited Flexi Gold NS, L2, season tickets for sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.