North Stand expansion - seating, ticketing etc

I’d be amazed if the club released anything other than a limited number of flexi gold season tickets once the NS development is complete. Seems to be the way forward atm. For me, they’re better than matchday membership but not as good as a standard season ticket (which I fear the club are trying to phase out).

I’d be amazed if the club released anything other than a limited number of flexi gold season tickets once the NS development is complete. Seems to be the way forward atm. For me, they’re better than matchday membership but not as good as a standard season ticket (which I fear the club are trying to phase out).
The way to stop them being phased out is not to return your season ticket under any circumstance, just renew and pass it onto someone else if needed. They'll have to pry mine from my cold dead hands.

You can officially transfer a SC to a family member when the SC holder dies. Loyalty points are wiped though.
I know, but I was referring to the ones who say they're packing it in etc.

Don't return your ST to the club, let someone else buy it off you if you don't want it, is my point

If the club want the north stand to lead the atmosphere then they need >90% of the fans to be in the same seats every game; this means those fans having season tickets. So either they are expecting a huge migration from other areas or they have to release new season tickets.
Or am I missing something?
They’re expecting a huge migration, which with the current limited information available isn’t going to happen in my opinion.

They’re expecting a huge migration, which with the current limited information available isn’t going to happen in my opinion.
It's far enough in the future for limited information to be OK, but that will change rapidly and we need clear, unambiguous information when decisions have to be made. Unfortunately we don't have a good record when it comes to making details clear.

The club can only allow so many fans to migrate, otherwise the club can't fill NSL2 with match day tickets as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.