North Stand expansion - seating, ticketing etc

The club can only allow so many fans to migrate, otherwise the club can't fill NSL2 with match day tickets as well.
Surely if 8,000 ST holders were to move to NSL2 then the club would just fill their previous seats with matchday tickets.

They'd still be selling the same amount of new matchday tickets, whether they're in NSL2 or elsewhere

Surely if 8,000 ST holders were to move to NSL2 then the club would just fill their previous seats with matchday tickets.

They'd still be selling the same amount of new matchday tickets, whether they're in NSL2 or elsewhere
It's the same for standard renewals, not all matchday seats are available for selection when relocating, they leave some for MD members. Will most likely be the same for the north stand

It's far enough in the future for limited information to be OK, but that will change rapidly and we need clear, unambiguous information when decisions have to be made. Unfortunately we don't have a good record when it comes to making details clear.
What I mean is, from the information we currently have, limited rail seats, GA+ plonked at the front etc, it appears to me at least, to be underwhelming. The pricing, when it is announced could change that, we’ll have to wait and see, I’m not getting my hopes up.
The top and bottom of it is, I think a lot of people will take the view that this big atmospheric area we all had in mind isn’t going to happen, and will decline any invitation to relocate.

The club will set aside x amount of seats for hospitality, hotel stays, new fans(Flexi Gold & match day tickets), match day packages, etc.

The club won't want all the new NSL2 seats being taken up by existing match day fans relocating from other parts of the ground.

Last edited:
What I mean is, from the information we currently have, limited rail seats, GA+ plonked at the front etc, it appears to me at least, to be underwhelming. The pricing, when it is announced could change that, we’ll have to wait and see, I’m not getting my hopes up.
The top and bottom of it is, I think a lot of people will take the view that this big atmospheric area we all had in mind isn’t going to happen, and will decline any invitation to relocate.
You may well be right, but I can't see any other situations that could be used to put a large number of singers together. - And I would hope the club appreciate this.
Joes and 93:20 stopped singing from the south stand spreading along the sides at tier two level and also put a quiet section between the first and third tiers. Many at the north ends of East and CB predict a similar intrusion once the north stand is completed.
I'll move to the north stand if I can get a seat in the first 15-20 rows simple because the atmosphere is dead where I sit and we park to the north of the ground. The club needs to decide who they want in the new areas, then inform the fans and price it accordingly. Any GA+ bits at the front will create a disconnect between the two tiers.

You may well be right, but I can't see any other situations that could be used to put a large number of singers together. - And I would hope the club appreciate this.
Joes and 93:20 stopped singing from the south stand spreading along the sides at tier two level and also put a quiet section between the first and third tiers. Many at the north ends of East and CB predict a similar intrusion once the north stand is completed.
I'll move to the north stand if I can get a seat in the first 15-20 rows simple because the atmosphere is dead where I sit and we park to the north of the ground. The club needs to decide who they want in the new areas, then inform the fans and price it accordingly. Any GA+ bits at the front will create a disconnect between the two tiers.
I agree with you 100%, I don’t think they care though. They will do whatever it is they think is going to raise them the most money, to hell with the atmosphere.

The club can only allow so many fans to migrate, otherwise the club can't fill NSL2 with match day tickets as well.
More fans are likely to relocate from ESL1 & other locations up to SSL2 & 3 If the SS is made City's second home end by relocating away fans down to ESL1/SSL1 round the corner flag.

More fans are likely to relocate from ESL1 & other locations up to SSL2 & 3 If the SS is made City's second home end by relocating away fans down to ESL1/SSL1 round the corner flag.
I hope that does happen, but I can’t see the club moving the away fans from SSL3 to the ESL1 corner.

I was watching Liverpool V Chelsea on Sunday. The Liverpool fans were sat on the front row of the Anfield Road 2nd tier directly above the Chelsea fans. There were no stewards in front of them, nor was there an empty front row seats with netting.

Last edited:
The club will set aside x amount of seats for hospitality, hotel stays, new fans(Flexi Gold & match day tickets), match day packages, etc.

The club won't want all the new NSL2 seats being taken up by existing match day fans relocating from other parts of the ground.
New fans won’t be able to get the flexi- golds if the Club continue to use criteria like they did last season. Didn’t people (or at least the parents) have had to attend a lot of games in the previous 2 seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.