North Stand expansion - seating, ticketing etc

New fans won’t be able to get the flexi- golds if the Club continue to use criteria like they did last season. Didn’t people (or at least the parents) have had to attend a lot of games in the previous 2 seasons.

City might change that. They have to shift an extra 8000 tickets.

I think the club will be open to new ticket ideas and selling criteria. This is a perfect opportunity for City.

Khaldoon.

“I recognise some of our fans obviously are not satisfied on the pricing side of it. We have to find solutions for them. That is our job”

I’d be amazed if the club released anything other than a limited number of flexi gold season tickets once the NS development is complete. Seems to be the way forward atm. For me, they’re better than matchday membership but not as good as a standard season ticket (which I fear the club are trying to phase out).
You might be right, but the club also has to sell an increased amount of cup scheme tickets (which I’ve heard are really dropping off) and the best way to do that is attract new season ticket holders. I’ve no doubt they will have been doing the numbers via the limited amount they have released in recent years to see what the uptake has been. 60K+ is a hell of a lot of tickets to shift for early stage cup games + X4 CL home games, which don’t always sell themselves. Might we see a return of half season tickets for 2025-26 season as the stand won’t be ready at the start, bit of a trial run with no guarantees

City might change that. They have to shift an extra 8000 tickets.

I think the club will be open to new ticket ideas and selling criteria. This is a perfect opportunity for City.

Khaldoon.

“I recognise some of our fans obviously are not satisfied on the pricing side of it. We have to find solutions for them. That is our job”
That might be the case and would mean thousands of extra season card holders / flexi-Golders

That might be the case and would mean thousands of extra season card holders / flexi-Golders

There needs to be a distinction between both of them. A season ticket is a season ticket. A flexi gold season ticket, as the club calls it, costs an extra £150 for no apparent and obvious reason. With the addition of a 3 week ticket buying criteria. Flexi-Gold is a gimmick with attached bells and whistles.

There needs to be a distinction between both of them. A season ticket is a season ticket. A flexi gold season ticket, as the club calls it, costs an extra £150 for no apparent and obvious reason. With the addition of a 3 week ticket buying criteria. Flexi-Gold is a gimmick with attached bells and whistles.
But that’s not the main issue even though it might grab a certain level of fan and media interest.

It’s about affordable tickets for passionate Blues who go to games regularly.

If that’s full season tickets then great. If it’s flexi-golds with reduced charges, I’m happy with that too.

But that’s not the main issue even though it might grab a certain level of fan and media interest.

It’s about affordable tickets for passionate Blues who go to games regularly.

If that’s full season tickets then great. If it’s flexi-golds with reduced charges, I’m happy with that too.

Exactly. Affordable season tickets and match day tickets.

There’s no need for a flexi-gold season ticket and the made up criteria and guff that comes with it. All the club need to do is to sell standard season tickets again. Done.

To this day nobody has explained what the additional £150 charge is for. Maybe City Matters can ask that question at the next meeting with the club?

What’s next, a Flexi-Platinum?

You might be right, but the club also has to sell an increased amount of cup scheme tickets (which I’ve heard are really dropping off) and the best way to do that is attract new season ticket holders. I’ve no doubt they will have been doing the numbers via the limited amount they have released in recent years to see what the uptake has been. 60K+ is a hell of a lot of tickets to shift for early stage cup games + X4 CL home games, which don’t always sell themselves. Might we see a return of half season tickets for 2025-26 season as the stand won’t be ready at the start, bit of a trial run with no guarantees
I don’t understand why the club don’t open up the cup schemes to none season ticket holders. Once the season ticket holders have been given the opportunity to join them, open it up to match day members. Cheaper tickets, plus moving up the pecking order for away games and finals would see a good number of them sign up I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.