North Stand expansion - seating, ticketing etc

I don’t understand why the club don’t open up the cup schemes to none season ticket holders. Once the season ticket holders have been given the opportunity to join them, open it up to match day members. Cheaper tickets, plus moving up the pecking order for away games and finals would see a good number of them sign up I reckon.
Makes sense to me. Even as a ST holder, feels harsh on matchday members who have been to all the cup games but are then denied a ticket for the final (if/when we get there obviously). Whatever kind of membership you hold, if you are happy to commit to joining a cup scheme, you should be given a priority window for final tickets.

Exactly. Affordable season tickets and match day tickets.

There’s no need for a flexi-gold season ticket and the made up criteria and guff that comes with it. All the club need to do is to sell standard season tickets again. Done.

To this day nobody has explained what the additional £150 charge is for. Maybe City Matters can ask that question at the next meeting with the club?

What’s next, a Flexi-Platinum?
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if that was to come next!

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.