North Stand Expansion

Went to the co-op a few weeks ago, and you can really see how much of a transformation this is all going to have and what the grand vision is. I suspect once this bit is done we'll get an LED wrap around the stadium and a spruce up of the outside parts of the ground and before you know it that part of Manchester is one of the elite entertainment sites in Europe. If I had some money to invest I'd be buying one of those run down pubs or warehouses on the outskirts of Ancoats towards the stadium.

Went to the co-op a few weeks ago, and you can really see how much of a transformation this is all going to have and what the grand vision is. I suspect once this bit is done we'll get an LED wrap around the stadium and a spruce up of the outside parts of the ground and before you know it that part of Manchester is one of the elite entertainment sites in Europe. If I had some money to invest I'd be buying one of those run down pubs or warehouses on the outskirts of Ancoats towards the stadium.
Mitchell Arms?

Quite a short update today, was very windy!

All pictures, credit CP Overview.

Etihad stadium.

IMG-1592.jpg

IMG-1593.jpg

IMG-1595.jpg

As pointed out by CP Overview, and discussed on the thread, the roof support cables on the right side of the stand have gone.

IMG-1596.jpg

IMG-1598.jpg

The support cables on the left side of the stand are still there.

IMG-1606.jpg

Construction workers continue taking the roof apart.

IMG-1602.jpg

The Hotel/left claw.

More tarmacing taking place on the outer edges of the public path.

IMG-1599.jpg

IMG-1600.jpg

The platforms.

All 4 of the platforms have a cherry picker on them.

IMG-1609.jpg

IMG-1605.jpg

Coatigan. Looks like an additional material holding compound and nothing else? The wait for the cladding mock-up continues. :-/

IMG-1607.png

Many thanks to CP Overview.

I’m transforming Mary Ds into a Spearmint Rhino!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.