North Stand Expansion

Used to work in a hotel for more than 20 years, I find myself more fascinated by the hotel construction going up floor by flloor than I am with the steel frame work.
Did they show detailed floor plans for the hotel during the unveiling? Cant remember. If so, where could I see them.

Used to work in a hotel for more than 20 years, I find myself more fascinated by the hotel construction going up floor by flloor than I am with the steel frame work.
Did they show detailed floor plans for the hotel during the unveiling? Cant remember. If so, where could I see them.
All the drawings are in application 136763/FO/2023 on the MCC planning portal (the direct links time out so do a search if needed).

Thank you very much. Will have a gander.

Love the look of that 2 floor presidential suite, nice.
Cant seem to find the main reception though.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. Will have a gander.

Love the look of that 2 floor presidential suite, nice.
Cant seem to find the main reception though.

It is on the first level above the square facing F&B units, there is a very small entrance area on the ground floor, takes people up to the level above where the hotel facilities start.

It is on the first level above the square facing F&B units, there is a very small entrance area on the ground floor, takes people up to the level above where the hotel facilities start.
Makes sense. Match day/coop arena riff raff on the ground floor, hotel starts on the first floor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.