North Stand Expansion

And not symmetrical in any way, stands at different heights etc, looks a fucking mess to be honest! Oh and full have dipper twats as well! ;-)
The Anfield Road expansion is dreadful. They’ve used ‘tarmac inside’ the new section of the away end to pave it. I posted pictures of it last season. It really is a cheap and botched design job.

In comparison, I honestly think all football fans, not just City fans, will be blown away by the new North stand.

Last edited:
The Anfield Road expansion is dreadful. They’ve used ‘tarmac inside’ the new section of the away end to pave it. I posted pictures of it last season. It really is a cheap, botched, design and job.

In comparison, I honestly think all football fans, not just City fans, will be blown away by the new North stand.

Mate it’s going to look unbelievable when it’s done! Hopefully in the not too distant future we get an updated CGI or fly through video?

Anyone know if hotel will be a hotel brand or in-house?
It will be branded to anyone who buys the naming rights. Won’t be cheap, mind. The ‘Google Hotel’ has a nice ring to it. I tell you, the income from the hotel will set off torrents of boiling piss, especially when we sell it to ourselves. Can’t wait to see just how the PL try to outlaw the whole shebang.

It will be branded to anyone who buys the naming rights. Won’t be cheap, mind. The ‘Google Hotel’ has a nice ring to it. I tell you, the income from the hotel will set off torrents of boiling piss, especially when we sell it to ourselves. Can’t wait to see just how the PL try to outlaw the whole shebang.
And they will try. Scum, dippers, Tarquins none own a hotel, thus they will try to exclude income. Predictable as night follows day

Sounds like a bingo caller.

Other than that ... dreadful. Needs to familiarise himself with the plans a lot better, it comes across that he doesn't know what he's looking at most of the time. Thank god we've got @cpoverview for the drone footage.
It's a symptom of the times in which we live I'm afraid. First, buy a drone and create a YouTube channel. Then, all you have to do is film some video, talk meaningless, uninformed drivel over the top and there you have it! Any moron is able to earn money by selling old rope these days.

The Masters Hotel and Room 115 is the luxury suite

Will there be new scoreboards as part of the work. None in the S.S since the expansion there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.