North Stand Expansion

It's a symptom of the times in which we live I'm afraid. First, buy a drone and create a YouTube channel. Then, all you have to do is film some video, talk meaningless, uninformed drivel over the top and there you have it! Any moron is able to earn money by selling old rope these days.

You going to be hitting us with a drone video soon?

Will there be new scoreboards as part of the work. None in the S.S since the expansion there...
Yes, this has been in storage waiting for the right moment..

Manchester City ...

Anyone know if hotel will be a hotel brand or in-house?

There has been no mention publicly of a brand whatsoever. And there have been hints that it is the case for the construction side too.

But a big part of me still expects it to end up branded in the end. It is not an easy thing, operating a hotel, and at the least I would guess they would bring in an extenal party to run it. There are only a very limited number of brands it can end up being, in the format it is.

There has been no mention publicly of a brand whatsoever. And there have been hints that it is the case for the construction side too.

But a big part of me still expects it to end up branded in the end. It is not an easy thing, operating a hotel, and at the least I would guess they would bring in an extenal party to run it. There are only a very limited number of brands it can end up being, in the format it is.

How about we keep it first but when we need to buy some new lads to the team we get Emirati owned Jumeirah to buy the hotel from the club for 100 mil plus royalties for next 100 years? ;-)

Agreed. To add to your comment, its not only about operating the hotel it is about the sales and marketing of the product. Brands give an identity and an expectation of consistent standards. At present we do not know the target market segments.

According to the original programme for the facade mock-up panel, following the installation of the supporting frame, it would take up to 5 weeks after that to finish all the materials and junctions on it.

If we assume the same has shifted along to now, and the steel frame appeared, what 2 weeks ago, it should mean early August for it to be complete.

It is then meant to stay on site for another 15 weeks, for inspections and as a control sample.

I think the hotel is going to be a huge success. City matches. Coop Live Arena concerts and events. Conferences, events within the stadium and within the new North stand. Tourist stays, weekend trips, the Christmas markets, other events in the city centre throughout the year. With a Metrolink team stop close by.

It's going to be interesting to see what star City pitch the hotel as. I think it could be as high as a 4 star hotel. A minimum will be a 3 star hotel.

I think the hotel is going to be a huge success. City matches. Coop Live Arena concerts and events. Conferences, events within the stadium and within the new North stand. Tourist stays, weekend trips, the Christmas markets, other events in the city centre throughout the year. With a Metrolink team stop close by.

It's going to be interesting to see what star City pitch the hotel as. I think it could be as high as a 4 star hotel. A minimum will be a 3 star hotel.
Thought I'd read there was going to be a range of rooms from more basic options and higher end rooms.Don't know where I'd have seen that though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.