North Stand Expansion

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the number of rail seats in each premier league ground?

Can’t seem to find it anywhere.

I had a look via Goggle. I can’t find any safe standing figures for each PL club either, apart from general information about safe standing at PL grounds.

I know some would have rather we build a brand new shiny stadium but this is the next best thing, and I think the COMS has character. It's synonymous with City's brand now and I think that's a positive for the foreseeable.

We have the best of both worlds IMO. We have a newish stadium with good facilities, but we still have a lot of history and personality to the ground.

It’s not a copy and paste boring bowl like Southampton/Leicester etc. it’s also not falling apart like Old Trafford.

It’s not quite as shiny as the new White Hart Lane, but it feels like a more iconic football stadium (especially given the incredible moments we’ve witnessed there - which you can’t say for WHL).

I’d be sad if we moved to a new ground now. I’m fond of COMS.

The new North Stand is going to look incredibly impressive. I don’t think us fans quite comprehend the scale of level 2.

I had a look via Goggle. I can’t find any safe standing figures for each PL club either, apart from general information about safe standing at PL grounds.
Thank you for checking. I’ve messaged a few people from other clubs to start getting figures :)

Reactions: jrb
Both pictures are from Linkedin.

Different people.

The pictures are slightly dated.

The first picture was definitely taken last week, as stated by the person.

There’s no week or day mentioned when the 2nd picture was taken.

Both pictures are from South stand - L1.

AFE9D295-4677-4266-999E-C6CD4EF6F5D3.jpeg

19C8305E-C4C3-4691-9B7C-9DA6E8C1FB0D.jpeg

Cropped the 1st picture. Click on it to enlarge it.

D91D8508-9908-4E0E-9E74-2AA736B3C40E.jpeg

I was thinking that. it maybe because it’s filmed after 5pm when everyone has gone home. saying that, even in ‘peak’ times there are never anymore then 10-20 people working at anyone time.
I think it's the other way round. They've not arrived for work yet as it's probably about half 6 in the morning! @cpoverview did the video today and had uploaded it before 10am

I was thinking that. it maybe because it’s filmed after 5pm when everyone has gone home. saying that, even in ‘peak’ times there are never anymore then 10-20 people working at anyone time.
It was this morning according to the video

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.