North Stand Expansion

I watched a you tube vlog on the new arena, parking on City's car parks costs 25 quid ..ouch, they were quite rightly complaining that it's only a tenner for City fans on matchdays, that along with the new hotel are going to be a nice little earner for the club, until the premier league bend the PSR rules so we can't count it as income.

A friend parked at Mary Ds and another (non-football fan) suggested we popped in there for a pint before the gig as it was the nearest pub. Gonna open up a whole load of new revenue for a lot of people if they get it right.

I watched a you tube vlog on the new arena, parking on City's car parks costs 25 quid ..ouch, they were quite rightly complaining that it's only a tenner for City fans on matchdays, that along with the new hotel are going to be a nice little earner for the club, until the premier league bend the PSR rules so we can't count it as income.
City Football Group have the interest in Coop Live not Manchester City Football Club If you want to put the morons right

The hotel will make losses to start with. PL will count them, then when it goes into profit, they will change the rule. Happily we will have an independent regulator to get in the way of the PLs nefarious tricks.

The hotel will make losses to start with. PL will count them, then when it goes into profit, they will change the rule. Happily we will have an independent regulator to get in the way of the PLs nefarious tricks.

Didn't they suggest Chelsea's hotel is not linked to Chelsea fc? and allowed the hotel to be sold in between associated parties linked to Chelsea?

Didn't they suggest Chelsea's hotel is not linked to Chelsea fc? and allowed the hotel to be sold in between associated parties linked to Chelsea?
I think so. No reason why we could not sell the hotel tho’ if it is an MCFC asset. We just know the PL will do all it can to stop us using hotel income.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.