North Stand Expansion

Brick Mock ups now done, JRB will get better pictures of it from the ground.

Looks like they’ve removed a lot more of the back roof. Originally it was every other panel but now it’s all of it.

Good to see the new terracing going all the way across at the back of the current tier. I wonder if that now provides full shelter for those on the concourse on a match day?

They’re taking their time with the foundations for the back of the towers. I’ve thought about whether they’re had issues with the foundations there or something since there seems to be little movement.

Last edited:
Looks like they’ve removed a lot more of the back roof. Originally it was every other panel but now it’s all of it.

Good to see the new terracing going all the way across at the back of the current tier. I wonder if that now provides full shelter for those inside the stand on a match day?

They’re taking their time with the foundations for the back of the towers. I’ve thought about whether they’re had issues with the foundations there or something since there seems to be little movement.
I am on the back row of the existing NS level 2 for a few matches, I have just bought a waterproof coat, just in case, first game is Southampton, I will report back

A few screen grabs.

Picture credit CP Overview.

View attachment 131032

View attachment 131033

I didn’t expect to see an extruded brick facade. :-)

View attachment 131034

View attachment 131035

View attachment 131036

Examples.

I like that effect, what happened to the sails though? Has someone told them to do it again as it looked terrible?

Bollocks. In just an excuse by those too Blue to admit we were shit on the day.
The Thursday League money will keep them out of the crap.
I’m sure I read most clubs lose money by playing in the Europa unless they get to the semi finals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.