North Stand Expansion

Got to say thank you to the guy doing the drone. He obviously takes onboard what people say regarding missing a couple of things and straightaway rectifies this by his next flyover.

Yeah echo that. Compared to other flyers he really has got to know the stadium and general things around it. And is quite pleasant too. I struggle and often mute the others. 'There's a guy digging a hole, probably a foundation or something. There are some cabins in the distance, think that's the hotel, is that the coop arena over the horizon'. CP is worlds apart from that. Great to have his regular updates and also a part of the discussions.

Got to say thank you to the guy doing the drone. He obviously takes onboard what people say regarding missing a couple of things and straightaway rectifies this by his next flyover.
Yeah echo that. Compared to other flyers he really has got to know the stadium and general things around it. And is quite pleasant too. I struggle and often mute the others. 'There's a guy digging a hole, probably a foundation or something. There are some cabins in the distance, think that's the hotel, is that the coop arena over the horizon'. CP is worlds apart from that. Great to have his regular updates and also a part of the discussions.
Agree - these updates every few days are brilliant and the next best thing to a livestreaming webcam

It’s CFG’s not MCFC’s
No. The hotel is MCFC, I’m pretty sure as it is part of the stadium.
Both the club and CFG are very lax with this info and tell us fans f all.
CFG website is really bad, eg they announced an IPO a year ago but it hasn’t reached their website yet.

Was at the stadium today, what is difficult to appreciate is the size of the development without seeing it live Those who haven’t seen the pictures and videos are in for a shock / treat at the first game as even having seen them is going to quite an eye opening Ipswich fans are going to be stunned
I play football at the 5 a side pitches so see it regularly and it already looks cool from there and the canal. I didn't realise we hadn't even started construction (above ground level) on the right side of City square/fanzone bit yet until I watched @cpoverview's video. What a buzz this place will be. It looks spot on to me

Top video btw @cpoverview, some superb shots and even though I have never worked in construction I find a lot of the explanations interesting (as I do with a lot of comments from people with the know how in this thread)

I've heard it all now, the south standers wanted a single tier stand like the Germans.
All they've done is woman about it. Now City have accommodated them, nobody wants to transfer to the new one tier North Stand, because we are the South Stand and don't want to go near the day trippers. Ffs.

Think you read it all wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.