North Stand Expansion

Picture credIt CP Overview.

Thanks again CP Overview.

Great shots of the Etihad…..,

IMG-2441.jpg

IMG-2440.jpg

IMG-2428.jpg

IMG-2433.jpg

and of the City Football Academy, which without doubt is one of the best football training facilities in the world.

IMG-2439.jpg
Great images.

The ASDA land would be very handy to have banked.

Reactions: jrb
Looks far better here but it's a shame they did not make the LED screens the full length of the building, they would have been a huge money earner in advertising.
most likely planing permission, i'm surprised they have got what they have with those residential blocks over the road but at a guess there will be a display switch off time around 11pm

Slightly off topic.

According to Seb Coe……

Lord Sebastian Coe says Manchester United’s Old Trafford development "could easily be the largest regeneration project in Europe".

The short video interview and article is on the United thread.

Well Seb, just wait until City reveal the Collar site proposal, and the Holt Town development starts next to the Etihad. Biggest regeneration project in Europe, my arse!

Slightly off topic.

According to Seb Coe……

Lord Sebastian Coe says Manchester United’s Old Trafford development "could easily be the largest regeneration project in Europe".

The short video interview and article is on the United thread.

Well Seb, just wait until City reveal the Collar site proposal, and the Holt Town development starts next to the Etihad. Biggest regeneration project in Europe, my arse!

They never let facts get in the way of hype.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.