North Stand Expansion

Massive(Rag!) or not, it shows there’s more interest in the North stand construction than there is in the Anfield Road expansion, albeit finishing it off, and Everton’s new stadium.

Just as importantly, because of CP Overview and other drone Youtubers, City fans all over the world can see the construction of the North stand on a regular basis.
100% the interest is greater in this. I can actually see where my views come from and for Anfield/Everton the majority of the views (90% ish ) come from YouTube recommendations or Up Next features with only a small percentage (less than 10%) coming from google or other websites, this has been a regular pattern over the last 18 months.
For the latest Etihad Video with 24K views , 58% of those have come from searches on Google, 3% from this page, 1% from various other pages and only 38% coming from YouTube.

Is this a short clip of your footage, CP Overview?

Yes, they use quite a lot of mine from various stadiums, but went about it the right way, they messaged asking for permission and always credit my channel. I always get a little spike in views especially from the lower league stadiums they use so it has been worthwhile.
Im into double figures now of City videos i have had taken down where they blatantly just steal my footage and claim it as there own

Yes, they use quite a lot of mine from various stadiums, but went about it the right way, they messaged asking for permission and always credit my channel. I always get a little spike in views especially from the lower league stadiums they use so it has been worthwhile.
Im into double figures now of City videos i have had taken down where they blatantly just steal my footage and claim it as there own

I always give credit to the person or post a link if I’m using their picture/s. Linkedin pictures is a prime example.

I’ve been asked on few occasions if my pictures can be used. I don’t mind people using my pictures as long as my pictures aren’t being used commercially.

I always give credit to the person or post a link if I’m using their picture/s. Linkedin pictures is a prime example.

I’ve been asked on few occasions if my pictures can be used. I don’t mind people using my pictures as long as my pictures aren’t being used commercially.
I dont mind at all if someone asks and uses just clips or photos. Its the ones that use the whole video and just put new commentary over the top. Youtube actually does a good job in flagging them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.