North Stand Expansion

I’ve enlarged the picture on my iPad and screen grabbed it. Click on it and download it, arrow pointing downwards, top right, to see the full size vertical screen grabbed picture on Postimage. If you have an iPad you can stretch the picture more with your fingers. Not sure about other makes of tablet devices.

Looks like they couldn’t be bothered with the brickwork on the mock-up.

41-E7-A96-C-A336-4-A86-99-D5-F7-C1-D6480-EFD.png

D96-BEB5-B-0756-43-F1-ADB6-065-E78-ED54-EB.jpg

You can see how the individual fins align on the exterior cladding of the hotel in the diagram below.
C5-C5-FE60-D9-C5-4-E48-976-B-CA237-FF13-A1-A.jpg

According to the amended PA the hotel fins are (white coated?) Aluminium. 5 descriptions down on the right, along with an arrow pointing to the fin.

9-A9-F28-ED-94-F8-4-E1-B-B898-3-D8-B418-DCAF8.jpg

If anyone else wants to dig through the North stand redevelopment PA’s, including amendments, the link is below.

If you look at the photos from SSC, there are bricks underneath the mock up that look ready to be built?

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/attachments/1000022415-jpg.128083/

Reactions: jrb
Wonder if they might build the brick (for the sample only) the conventional way, if the bottom setting out is anything to go by.

If you look at the photos from SSC, there are bricks underneath the mock up that look ready to be built?

Yeah I pointed that out in the initial post, although they could just be setting out the top panel. Either that or they think a few loose bricks is enough to give an idea of the colour/tone. Which you'd hope not, but given how they have gone about this I wouldn't put past them now. The brick pier and upper panel is meant to be panelised, as lets wait and see when they finish it off.

Last edited:
Yeah I pointed that out in the initial post, although they could juat be setting out the top panel. Either that or they think a few loose bricks is enough to give an idea of the colour/tone. Which you'd hope not, but given how they have gone about this I wouldn't put past them now. The brick pier and upper panel is meant to be panelised, as lets wait and see when they finish it off.
I don't like bricks. Doesn't fit in with the rest of the stadium area

More amendments.

Click on the link below and go to the cover letter for more details.

North Stand, Etihad Stadium - Application for Non-Material Amendments to Planning Permission 136763/FO/2023 (as amended by 138417/NMC/2023, 139992/NMC/2024 and 140444/NMC/2024)

Please find enclosed an application under Section 96(a) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (as amended) in order to make a Non-Material Amendments (“NMA”) to Planning Permission Ref.136763/FO/2023 (as amended by 138417/NMC/2023, 139992/NMC/2024 and 140444/NMC/2024) to
introduce a series of amendments to the consented scheme (“the Application”).

IMG_2519.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.