North Stand Expansion

It’s actually mainly offices if we’re talking overall space with the shop and museum taking up the lower couple of floors or so.
Are you sure it’s mostly office ? They are only having small working space for business so who is taking the rest ? CFG / City ? What about City at home ? How big will the museum shop etc be then ?

Are any bands booked in for the Stadium next Summer?

Only asking because we make some of serious money by having the biggest bands play at the Etihad every summer. (Lets be honest Taylor Swift would have been at the Etihad not Anfield this summer if it wasn't for the building works)!

There is a rumor going round of an Oasis reunion next summer with 10 nights in Manchester. I cant see anyone booked into play next summer at the Ground?

Probably a load of crap but it makes you think? Noel has got his own kit this year and now gets seen at more games than Pete the Badge!
No bands for another couple of years, part of the agreement with coop live was 3 summers with no gigs, it also fits with the building work, so no gigs until the building works are finished.

And theres been talks for Oasis at heaton park ;)

They’ve got to do something to the floor area around the stadium and JM Way or we will have brand new buildings sat on something that looks like it’s been there 40 years.
IMHO Surface water management is the single most important thing they need to sort around the ground - given the propensity for it pi$$ing it down in Manchester you would have though that someone would have noticed the appalling giant puddling that happens all around the public areas when it rains, and started some plans to fix it with decent efficient drainage!

Are you sure it’s mostly office ? They are only having small working space for business so who is taking the rest ? CFG / City ? What about City at home ? How big will the museum shop etc be then ?

Keep in mind that it’s around 8 floors or so.

Staff hadn’t worked in City at Home for a good while. People were moved to the Academy site.

Coatigan posted a better breakdown in a follow up post. Offices do take as much space up as anything else but as a % it was less than half the building overall.

The sets in the groundwork around the standalone coop sign look well...if it's run straight through onto jmw..it will all start to look rich.

Any links to evertons groundwork mentioned earlier?

Only asking because we make some of serious money by having the biggest bands play at the Etihad every summer. (Lets be honest Taylor Swift would have been at the Etihad not Anfield this summer if it wasn't for the building works)!

There is a rumor going round of an Oasis reunion next summer with 10 nights in Manchester. I cant see anyone booked into play next summer at the Ground?

Probably a load of crap but it makes you think? Noel has got his own kit this year and now gets seen at more games than Pete the Badge!
Oasis reunion rumours have been in circulation since the day after they split.

I would think next summer there will be no concerts as the old roof needs to be removed and that involves a lot of machinery on the pitchside.

There will be a crane on the pitch next summer to take the old roof off and I imagine they will put a new pitch down after.

Doubtful as the building work will still be in place and maybe the removal of the old roof, not sure of the schedule, Especially as the North Stand is the stage for gigs due to the access to the services tunnel We will probably be away for our first game in league 3 as well to give more time for construction work

No bands for another couple of years, part of the agreement with coop live was 3 summers with no gigs, it also fits with the building work, so no gigs until the building works are finished.

And theres been talks for Oasis at heaton park ;)
I heard they're do 6 nights at Thorncliffe Miners Welfare and Social Club.

Ring Margret after 5.30 to book.....no cards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.