North Stand Expansion

That wasn't moaning.

It was pointing out the deterioration of City Square over time, just like Joe Mercer Way, which will be resurfaced as part of the North stand redevelopment.

What that actually shows is that the fans care about the Etihad, how it looks, and it's up keep.

Mock-up panels, by their nature, are used to show workmanship that is contractually enforceable, as well as materials used. So it is as valid an observation as any.

Reactions: jrb
I’m surprised by how long the foundation work at the back of the towers has taken. Some really serious work has gone on there but I guess ultimately these things are going to have to support the new roof as well.

It’s actually mainly offices if we’re talking overall space with the shop and museum taking up the lower couple of floors or so.

It is not really mainly offices. It is about 35% offices, 35% retail, 30% museum. Only the top 3 floors are offices. The first 5 floors are retail/museum and open to the general public.

The new Everton stadium has some great floor work being done. Would love to see that kind of finish at the new City Square and all the way down Joe Mercer Way.

Yeah.

I wonder what City have got planned for Joe Mercer Way?

Painting it really didn’t work.

I thought Joe Mercer Way would have be resurfaced or relayed for the opening of the Coop Live Arena, but it’s going to be done for the North stand.

I’m surprised by how long the foundation work at the back of the towers has taken. Some really serious work has gone on there but I guess ultimately these things are going to have to support the new roof as well.

They are also restricted with the head height above and have to use smaller rigs. Plus, stair core bases and lift pits to form amongst that.

It needs it for when 8,000 of us are doing the Poznań in the new safe standing NSL2!

It is not really mainly offices. It is about 35% offices, 35% retail, 30% museum. Only the top 3 floors are offices. The first 5 floors are retail/museum and open to the general public.

I’ve been looking at mock-ups for years online and on the city centre construction sites. I don’t think I’ve seen such a poor looking one. I appreciate it’s just a mock-up, but as you say, it should be done and finished to a standard like it is part of the stand itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.