North Stand Expansion

If everything else is status quo,what's the issue with having a horizontal thin strip of fans rather than a vertical one.

I'd suggest that it's safer....remember scouse fans injuring a young girl with a missile thrown from above.

IMO we should be doing everything & anything within the laws in the fans & clubs interest to create two atmospheric home ends....it'll probably be the last chance .

Additionally, all parties could advise away fans using the metro to alight at the quieter Asda stop which is immediately opposite their entrance to the quarantine zone.

That keeps the well away from the CB stand and the coach welcome.....much improved segregation and security.

I'm at a loss to comprehend why any of the authorities should object to a 'holistic' reorganisation unless they are just too bone idle and complacent.
Away fans using Velodrome stop! great idea will they use the stop after the game ,be fun when trams arrive full and standing at Campus.Oh yes Velodrome stop out of use after the game ,so what's the point of Velodrome before the game.

Away fans using Velodrome stop! great idea will they use the stop after the game ,be fun when trams arrive full and standing at Campus.Oh yes Velodrome stop out of use after the game ,so what's the point of Velodrome before the game.

The type who would check out official info for away fans and even be aware that they were advised to get off there, would be the type who would just blend into the background anyway.

The type who might be an issue, are just piling off when they see the ground with everybody else at the Etihad stop, whatever the official advice.

The brick.

PXL-20240824-133354777-MP.jpg

PXL-20240824-133404340-MP.jpg

PXL-20240824-133510401-MP.jpg

The exterior brick/s?

The name of the brick is Springwell Red.

PXL-20240824-133523914-MP.jpg

PXL-20240824-133418634-MP.jpg

Ibstock doesn't list Springwell Red on their website. It isn't coming up in search.

Taylor Maxwell do.

Springwell-Red-Large-2.jpg
they match the council houses on clayton estate, i'll get me coat!

Oh dear, what an huge and insurmountable problem.

Ooh, how can we possibly reopen an operational tram stop,ooh that's such a challenge.

How can we possibly allocate a couple of dedicated away fans trams to leave 20 minutes after the final whistle to go straight to Picc whilst maintaining the Etihad Stadium service....how could it possibly be done ??

Man has walked on the fucking moon ffs.....these are not first world problems.

I wonder if some on here could run a bath !!

Reactions: nmc
Centurion.

Going back to the fins/sails.

I've just posted the St Michael's pictures on the Manchester Changing Skyline thread. (Off Topic thread)

The (office block and 40 storey tower) cladding.

DSC05700.jpg

DSC05703.jpg

Last edited:
Certainly looks better than the previous pictures put up.

The protective white wrapping will eventually be taken off all the fins. Along with the glass cladding they will be cleaned. It's going to look superb. It's such a shame the City Hotel fins and cladding is so disappointing.

The protective white wrapping will eventually be taken off all the fins. Along with the glass cladding they will be cleaned. It's going to look superb. It's such a shame the City Hotel fins and cladding is so disappointing.
I had a look on Google maps and besides not recognising anywhere you have to admire the ability to build something that big in such tight confines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.