North Stand Expansion

They have a couple of self-service beer machines selling Asahi on Level 1 of SS going round to CB1. They’re a good idea IMO which is about the only decent thing about that Liverpool fanzone!

Do they turn them off, or do they work during the whole game?

They have a couple of self-service beer machines selling Asahi on Level 1 of SS going round to CB1. They’re a good idea IMO which is about the only decent thing about that Liverpool fanzone!
how do they stop underage fans buying/supplying themselves beer? that's the usual reason for not having these

Picture credit Pedro(of the Annie Road stand, La!)

IMG_2850.jpeg

Going back to the Liverpool fan zone briefly. Apologies for taking the thread off (Liverpool) topic. I’ll get the thread back on topic over the next few posts.

The pictures were of the fan zone in the home section of the recently expanded Anfield Road stand. I posted pictures of the away section of the Anfield Road stand last season. Being honest, and being frank, the expansion of the Anfield Road is shit. That’s being kind. Ask any City fan who has been in the away end since the Anfield Road stand was expanded. M18CTID will confirm that.

I appreciate it’s the Anfield Road stand and not the KOP. And it might be different if the City hating, Yank Billionaire, Henry and FSG, ever expand the KOP? If you compare the expansions of the Anfield Road stand and the North stand, including the fan zones, facilities, and revenue generating options for both stands on a daily and weekly basis throughout the year, it’s absolutely frightening how much more revenue the North stand expansion will generate compared to the Anfield Road stand. Even if you only use the new indoor fan zones as a comparison.

City Hall 1800 capacity.

IMG_2836.jpeg

IMG_2837.jpeg
IMG_2838.jpeg
IMG_2839.jpeg

Back to topic.

Has the extension to the previous extensions started yet ??

We are going to need an 85000 capacity stadium for when we win the 2 legal cases, 5 in a row + the FAC & CL.

We had 84569 so were only looking for 431 new fans.

Build it and they shall come.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

You tell us, you've seen the proposals!

New crane for the museum/offices is up

Picture credit SS Skies - Youtube

All the 5 cranes have now been erected.

IMG-2817.jpg

IMG-2819.jpg

IMG-2821.jpg

"fleece the fans"

FFS, with what we have seen in the last decade, I would rethink your terminology.
Why, they’ve done it with increase in season tickets, yep it’s all been great and I’ve loved it but they are slowly eating away at loyalty in pursuit of £££s. Tourists would lap up that zone and paying to get in they’d see it as a one off, I sat next to and Australian on Saturday in town him and his wife where on a tour of Europe, they’d paid £750 each to go to the swamp on Sunday, it included food etc but I just thought, for a football match that’s ridiculous, we are going the same way, I dont think they’ll charge for the fan zone,yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.