North Stand Expansion

Why, they’ve done it with increase in season tickets, yep it’s all been great and I’ve loved it but they are slowly eating away at loyalty in pursuit of £££s. Tourists would lap up that zone and paying to get in they’d see it as a one off, I sat next to and Australian on Saturday in town him and his wife where on a tour of Europe, they’d paid £750 each to go to the swamp on Sunday, it included food etc but I just thought, for a football match that’s ridiculous, we are going the same way, I dont think they’ll charge for the fan zone,yet!
We still have lots of season tickets at great value for what we see.

Tourists are here to stay, they spend a fortune to watch games and allow us to bring in the best in class in all areas of the club.

If you want to be the best club in the world it comes at a cost.

I’m waiting for City to announce you’ll have to pay to go in the fan zone, nominal fee of £5 for the privilege another way to fleece the fans.
Do you use the current facility ....Praps you'd prefer the scouse version or the rags zone at Bishops Blaise ?

City are investing almost half a £ Billion £ in class leading facilities and bozos dont think they should pay anything.

If you dont want to pay dont go, its your privilege.

Do you use airport lounges ? they have to be paid for !!

Usage for the right claw which is now under construction with the 5th crane in place.

IMG_2844.png

Do you use the current facility ....Praps you'd prefer the scouse version or the rags zone at Bishops Blaise ?

City are investing almost half a £ Billion £ in class leading facilities and bozos dont think they should pay anything.

If you dont want to pay dont go, its your privilege.

Do you use airport lounges ? they have to be paid for !!
That’s an utterly shit comparison. You get an unlimited amount of food and drink when you pay to go in an airport lounge.

There is absolutely no need for City to charge extra if ticket-holding fans want to use the new facilities. Many of those fans will be paying a fuck ton of money once inside anyway and that’s how it will pay for itself over time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.