North Stand Expansion

Correct. @LEXSTARproject just seems to fuckin moan about anything and everything regarding the expansion, @jrb and @cpoverview do a fantastic job keeping us up to date about the whole progress.

Thanks, moggymoz

I don’t think Lexstar moans and moans about everything. ‘He just wants the best for the fans’. He’s passionate about the club creating a new and genuine home end that creates a good match day atmosphere. He also posts some good and positive ideas about trying to improve the atmosphere inside the Etihad. I appreciate not everyone will agree with those (American and Ultra ) atmosphere ideas.

All of us in our own way contribute to a very interesting and informative thread. We certainly won’t always agree with each other. That isn’t a bad thing in my opinion. It shows the diverse ideas and opinions we all have about the new North stand, and what we hope and want it to be.

Do any of you want me to do a video walk around the perimeter of the construction site without any commentary this weekend? Sorry, but I don’t do commentary. The video would probably last about 10 minutes?

Do any of you want me to do a video walk around the perimeter of the construction site without any commentary this weekend? Sorry, but I don’t do commentary. The video would probably last about 10 minutes?

Just my own personal though here, you have a real knack for site photos. By all means try whatever you fancy, but if you can, include photos as well. Mightbe completely off here, but that's my take just now.

What about if you joined me on one of my fly arounds and we just chat about everything we can see and I can look at anything specific you wanted?
I hate commentating so tried that at Everton with a couple of people and it worked well.

What about if you joined me on one of my fly arounds and we just chat about everything we can see and I can look at anything specific you wanted?
I hate commentating so tried that at Everton with a couple of people and it worked well.
Great idea, hopefully you can organise a time you can get together

Thanks, moggymoz

I don’t think Lexstar moans and moans about everything. ‘He just wants the best for the fans’. He’s passionate about the club creating a new and genuine home end that creates a good match day atmosphere. He also posts some good and positive ideas about trying to improve the atmosphere inside the Etihad. I appreciate not everyone will agree with those (American and Ultra ) atmosphere ideas.

All of us in our own way contribute to a very interesting and informative thread. We certainly won’t always agree with each other. That isn’t a bad thing in my opinion. It shows the diverse ideas and opinions we all have about the new North stand, and what we hope and want it to be.

Could you trot and make it 5 minutes?

;)

Two heads are better than one....

Harry McGuire says hi.

Why, they’ve done it with increase in season tickets, yep it’s all been great and I’ve loved it but they are slowly eating away at loyalty in pursuit of £££s. Tourists would lap up that zone and paying to get in they’d see it as a one off, I sat next to and Australian on Saturday in town him and his wife where on a tour of Europe, they’d paid £750 each to go to the swamp on Sunday, it included food etc but I just thought, for a football match that’s ridiculous, we are going the same way, I dont think they’ll charge for the fan zone,yet!
Maybe that's what the clubs are going to aim at. Selling packages to fans to go to a big game once a year on an all inclusive day including transport from their hotel, a pre match meal, booze, game and something after...then charging a lot of money to do it.

Maybe that's what the clubs are going to aim at. Selling packages to fans to go to a big game once a year on an all inclusive day including transport from their hotel, a pre match meal, booze, game and something after...then charging a lot of money to do it.

Asking for a friend…. What’s the something after?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.