North Stand Expansion

Theres a large elevated flat area outside the first floor of the hotel, for some reason I never noticed. What is that going to be, like a large balcony or something.

They are outdoor terraces above the larger F&b areas below. That whole floor is the hotel's own brakfast and doning areas, and back of house at the rear end. THe spaces below are non hotel general bars and restaurants.

The part away from the stadium will be open to the public, the smaller part closer to the stand is for the staff to have an outdoor break area.

I assume it is just the roof of the reception area
The reception area starts at this level, it is not on the ground floor. There is just an entrance to a lift and stairs, the hotel effectively starts at the level above.

Surely there will be a proper CGI or video presentation being done showing the new stand and fan zone development?

I doubt it, but you never know. The longer it gets into the build, the less likely that will happen. For all we know there might be flythrough video that the club hasn't made public yet. The best flythrough(around) video to date is the VU.CITY one, which has already been posted. I'll post it again just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet?

I doubt it, but you never know. The longer it gets into the build, the less likely that will happen. For all we know there might be flythrough video that the club hasn't made public yet. The best flythrough(around) video to date is the VU.CITY one, which has already been posted. I'll post it again just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet?

Hadnt seen that so thanks mate. They done one for the south stand though so it would gain public interest showing it off as well as to the fans?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-09 213700.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-09 213700.png
    1 MB · Views: 26

Massive(Rag!) or not, it shows there’s more interest in the North stand construction than there is in the Anfield Road expansion, albeit finishing it off, and Everton’s new stadium.

Just as importantly, because of CP Overview and other drone Youtubers, City fans all over the world can see the construction of the North stand on a regular basis.

It’s a shame that the club isn’t more proactive in showing the construction of the North stand to City fans on the OS.

The last update was on the 6th of August, which focused on the new hoardings around the construction site.

Prior to the last update, the update before that was on the 30th of May.

Compare that to Everton and their new stadium drone video construction page and updates on Youtube.

0E75530D-FEB0-421D-B1D2-7B2C3BB6A5D3.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.