North Stand Expansion

Lovely as it is (and its a good one) its problem is that it is a 1kg drone - as mine is (its an old Parrot Bebop2), I'm going to get a DJI Mini variant which is under the 250g weight limit to reduce the chance of any issues.

That’s what I use. I have a DJI Mini 3 Pro and it’s a good bit bit of kit. There’s a Mini 4 Pro now.

Shit stirring **** looking for confrontation
Until confrontation responds. He did some second hand car dealer in Brum earlier in the year. Some heavies went for him and he fucking shit his pants. Ended up running into a train track. He also didn something with the search for Nicola Bulley and the papers outed him for it.

I’ll give him this though, he got some cracking footage of the stadium there.

Theres a large elevated flat area outside the first floor of the hotel, for some reason I never noticed. What is that going to be, like a large balcony or something.

That’s what I use. I have a DJI Mini 3 Pro and it’s a good bit bit of kit. There’s a Mini 4 Pro now.

The 4 is getting good reviews. But there seems to be some hardware error/issues with it.

DJI Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo with DJI RC 2 (screen remote controller)​

£968 0n Amazon.

Theres a large elevated flat area outside the first floor of the hotel, for some reason I never noticed. What is that going to be, like a large balcony or something.
In the plans I seem to recall it being called the wanking platform. Article 6-1 of said plans said ‘a place where Blues can just stand there and wank away as they stare at
The Etihad’

I bet the Spurs stadium doesn’t have that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.