North Stand Expansion

So I have noticed that in all of this City seem to have missed the small one block extensions to the 3rd tier of East and West stands at the North Stand (like they did for the South Stand Extension) - they won't add much in the grand scheme of things BUT they would have been enough to get the stadium capacity properly over 62,000 and past the Klanfield and Spuds totals. I wonder why they've not done this?missing-3d-tier-adds.png

So I have noticed that in all of this City seem to have missed the small one block extensions to the 3rd tier of East and West stands at the North Stand (like they did for the South Stand Extension) - they won't add much in the grand scheme of things BUT they would have been enough to get the stadium capacity properly over 62,000 and past the Klanfield and Spuds totals. I wonder why they've not done this?View attachment 131961

The capacity is over 62,000. If you include the bedrooms overlooking the pitch into it.

So I have noticed that in all of this City seem to have missed the small one block extensions to the 3rd tier of East and West stands at the North Stand (like they did for the South Stand Extension) - they won't add much in the grand scheme of things BUT they would have been enough to get the stadium capacity properly over 62,000 and past the Klanfield and Spuds totals. I wonder why they've not done this?View attachment 131961

Maybe they were part of the overall corner structures somewhat which aren’t being touched with the North Stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.