North Stand Expansion

Taken from instagram. The pictures are a bit grainy as the video of the Yellow Wall chanting was small.

So that's how a small group of Dortmund Ultras at the front of the Gelbe Wand stand, orchastrate the 25,000 Dortmund fans that make up the Yellow Wall.

0-B649-C28-C4-A9-41-DF-9427-EDF196-AE06-C1.jpg

61-F6-C908-6-B93-4-F3-B-9-F88-B71-B9543814-D.jpg

Thoughts about it?

Would you like to see something similar if the North stand was expanded?

Are you now less impressed with the Yellow Wall, or is it just what it is in Germany and with the Ultra culture across Europe?

To see this video and other videos of Dortmund fans and the Yellow Wall go to 0231.dortmund - instagram.

Taken from instagram. The pictures are a bit grainy as the video of the Yellow Wall chanting was small.

So that's how a small group of Dortmund Ultras at the front of the Gelbe Wand stand, orchastrate the 25,000 Dortmund fans that make up the Yellow Wall.

Thoughts about it?

Are you now less impressed with the Yellow Wall, or is it just what it is in Germany and with the Ultra culture across Europe?

To see this video and other videos of Dortmund fans and the Yellow Wall go to 0231.dortmund - instagram.

They have these fellas at most grounds in Germany. I had the ‘pleasure’ of being in the stand near them on a couple of occasions too here in Cologne. A total pain in the arse.

I hope this shite never makes it’s way over to the UK.

I remember us playing Bayern in October 2013 and there were 2 or 3 fans at the front there that missed the entire game so they could choreograph the away fans. Thought it was ridiculous, although the results are impressive.

Thoughts about it?

German football get a lot right, but this is garbage.

Its like watching a robotic show. Absolutely no reaction to anything that happens on the pitch - just go through their rehearsed routines for 90 mins.

I recall watching the Bayern v Villarreal champs league game earlier a few weeks back and specifically looking at the giant flags behind the goal that wave constantly throughout the game. Why would anybody stand behind them ? but then I honestly think nobody is actually watching the football.

Villareal score a last minute winner to put Bayern out at that end of the stadium - yet the giant flag holders keep on waving their giant flags. Robots.

English football is about emotion, reaction, banter, not this rehearsed routine nonsense.

I’m all for having ultras getting the chants going / inspiring the crowd. I’ve been to see Atalanta in Bergamo and they have a rocking atmosphere as a consequence. The ultras pull up anyone not contributing to the atmosphere with gestures / encouragement and I think we need some of that.

FWIW people saying a single tier north stand will transform our atmosphere are misguided. We will have a good atmosphere when most Blues are ready to contribute to raising the noise levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.