North Stand Expansion

With pep here, Haaland signing, our best squad ever and most successful period we will probably ever have now is the time to do the north stand! Expensive yes but everything the owner does is with a long term investment return anyway and let’s be fair, they have the money?!

Correct.

Hence I don’t understand the constant argument that it’s going to cost too much, and it isn’t worth doing as we can’t fill the stadium.

With Platinum and Gold season tickets already sold out. And other City fans are desperate to get their hands on the Silver season ticket.

Correct.

Hence I don’t understand the constant argument that it’s going to cost too much, and it isn’t worth doing as we can’t fill the stadium.

With Platinum and Gold season tickets already sold out. And other City fans are desperate to get their hands on the Silver season ticket.

Yep! The empty seat counters need to talk to the season ticket holders that don’t turn up? Obviously on any particular day there will be a valid reason and too late to sell on ticket exchange yet I know quite a few family members who don’t go to certain games as it’s a banker win against a lesser team?!? Causes a few heated debates at family get togethers! Lol. Spurs have their magnificent stadium, the dippers are extending again (although visually I think klanfield is a mess) and I’m sure the new Chelsea owners are looking to sort Stamford bridge out so we needed to move on this at least a year ago?!

Random one guys but to do with the expansion, Will any stands or blocks be reduced in capacity whilst construction is under way?
Memory isn’t serving me well at all trying to think back to SS3 Being built

Yep! The empty seat counters need to talk to the season ticket holders that don’t turn up? Obviously on any particular day there will be a valid reason and too late to sell on ticket exchange yet I know quite a few family members who don’t go to certain games as it’s a banker win against a lesser team?!? Causes a few heated debates at family get togethers! Lol. Spurs have their magnificent stadium, the dippers are extending again (although visually I think klanfield is a mess) and I’m sure the new Chelsea owners are looking to sort Stamford bridge out so we needed to move on this at least a year ago?!
Spurs stadium is dire for away fans, cramped like old trafford football version. City would have 20k more seats if they did a spurs.

Random one guys but to do with the expansion, Will any stands or blocks be reduced in capacity whilst construction is under way?
Memory isn’t serving me well at all trying to think back to SS3 Being built
No because the 3rd level was built from behind the existing structure.

Attachments

• awardEtihad1-1610.jpg
    awardEtihad1-1610.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 149
but people did get pissed on in the corners whilst the roof had gaps in it
First game there was nothing just a gap, Liverpool at home midweek and it pissed it down all game.

Soon after that they put in crates and did a temp botched job which still let rain through, and some fans got it far worse like a mini waterfall around the end of the alphabet seats.

Shambles of a club 2nd year in succession I'm going to have to tell my son he hasn't got a season ticket! He went to 10 games plus last season! I've bought a second membership for him again and they sell out once again!

I've had my season ticket for years but for god sake City expand the stadium so you don't skip a generation who miss out year in year out! Make it 68-70,000 and if there are empty seats after this then who gives a s#%t! Justl et the local fans get in ... look after the lifeblood of the club! Or I will have to go watching my local team with him instead as he wants to watch football! and is too young to go alone!

Sort it out City!

First game there was nothing just a gap, Liverpool at home midweek and it pissed it down all game.

Soon after that they put in crates and did a temp botched job which still let rain through, and some fans got it far worse like a mini waterfall around the end of the alphabet seats.

Aye there was a lovely view to your right out of 317 of Manchester though.

Bit gutted when they patched it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.