North Stand Expansion

Let’s wait and see, I’m moving in there with my 3 sons and 4 grandsons, we’ll do everything to make it our home end, that I’ve waited 50 years for. If it’s too corporate on them first few rows then they won’t enjoy it, cos we’ll all be stood up around them singing, some swearing that’s really at times unavoidable due to the songs we sing, flag bearers, large banners being unfolded.It’s them corporate fans that will have to buy into us and our mentality and behaviour.
LOUD AND PROUD from the start. Let’s all be positive and make it ours. CTID

Shut up you insecure tart.

You never let anyone have an opinion on anything if it’s not brown nosing the club all the time, you. You’re the same in post-match threads n’all. You’re not going to get a Blue Peter badge off Pep or Soriano for always being 100% positive, you know?!

Fucking let people have an opinion. I think you need to learn the meaning of the word ‘forum’.

If people don’t put forward ideas to make things better, guess what?!, they don’t get better.
You're just a moaning fucker though, I pity your wife/partner

Let’s wait and see, I’m moving in there with my 3 sons and 4 grandsons, we’ll do everything to make it our home end, that I’ve waited 50 years for. If it’s too corporate on them first few rows then they won’t enjoy it, cos we’ll all be stood up around them singing, some swearing that’s really at times unavoidable due to the songs we sing, flag bearers, large banners being unfolded.It’s them corporate fans that will have to buy into us and our mentality and behaviour.
LOUD AND PROUD from the start. Let’s all be positive and make it ours. CTID
Great Post !!!

Not sure as I'm in 93:20. What I would say is that those in Joe's who don't wish to sing and get involved in the atmosphere are likely to stay where they are. It is only those that do want to be a part of it that are likely to want to move there.

I think there would easily be 600 from Joe's/93:20 that would like to be part of developing an atmosphere while also enjoying a bit of comfort/convenience. So, I don't see a problem with it personally.

There may also be some from SS level one that are there for the atmosphere that would prefer the premium seating but haven't moved there because they want to be part of a vocal singing stand.

Just because someone wants a bit of comfort/convenience and can afford it doesn't mean they are less likely to want to get involved. I would guess that the % of those singing in the premium seating will be more or less the same as the rest of the stand.

I would assume the type of City fan that goes into a hospitality section on a regular basis is generally older, well off, and goes to sit down and to watch the match?(stand corrected on that)

I do accept people go into the hospitality sections for speacial occasions, etc, which will be a mix of people, male, female, young, old, etc.

I’m not saying those types of City fans won’t sing and get behind the team, they may even join in with the Poznan :-), but I don’t see them standing, which they won’t do in the hospitality area with padded seats, and singing throughout the match. They will be more inclined to sing sporadically, whilst sat down, if they do sing at all?

And as others have stated, that hospitality section will attract tourists and day trippers who don’t know the songs, and God forbid, it could attract away fans who will chance their luck as long as they can get a ticket for the big matches, United, Liverpool, Arsenal, in the CL(Celtic), etc.

Are the 600 'Premium' seats season tickets,ad hoc sales or a combination of both ?

I'm thinking of forming a singing section in there for my FOC mates and I....pie pint & piss in comfort.

"You'll never take the 600 seat Premium Seat Section"

"Come n have a go if you think yer posh enough"

Are the 600 'Premium' seats season tickets,ad hoc sales or a combination of both ?

I'm thinking of forming a singing section in there for my FOC mates and I....pie pint & piss in comfort.

"You'll never take the 600 seat Premium Seat Section"

"Come n have a go if you think yer posh enough"
I'd expect like Joe's and 93:20 mainly S/C but hopefully not because I think 50/50 would allow matchday fans access and less likely S/C holders leaving sets empty which I think does happen in those premium seat blocks for some games..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.