North Stand Expansion

There seems to be an insinuation that people who are a bit older and/or better off are less likely to contribute to the atmosphere than younger, less well off people. I'm not convinced that is the case at all.

I'm sure there are many blues that would be happy to be a part of the new stand and sing their hearts out but would also like the convenience/comfort of the premium seating option. 600 out of 9000 seems fair enough to me.

I’m not saying that. I’m a FOC. 55 years old. I like singing and supporting the team, just most of us do. :-)

I maybe wrong, but I can’t see the majority of the 600 people in the hospitality area standing up and singing constantly.

I would assume anyone persistently standing in there and blocking the views of other people who would rather sit and watch the match, would be told in no uncertain terms to sit down and to stay sat down, or they would be asked to leave by the stewards. People aren’t going to pay hundreds of pounds for other people to stand in-front of them shouting and singing. They aren’t.

If safe standing was added to L2 that instantly tells any person wanting to go on L2 what kind of level it will be. It will be standing, obviously, noisy, boisterous, loud, etc.

As it stands, nobody knows what kind of level, L2 is going to be like, because it’s a complete and utter mosh-mash of fan types and football packages.(season tickets, match tickets, GA, hospitality, etc)

I’m not saying that. I’m a FOC. 55 years old. I like singing and supporting the team, just most of us do. :-)

I maybe wrong, but I can’t see the majority of the 600 people in the hospitality area standing up and singing constantly.
I think you might be pleasantly surprised ;-). I suspect anyone who chooses to move there will know what is expected and will be totally up for it. Otherwise they may as well stay where they are.

So let’s recap.

Hospitality at the front of the stand.
Hospitality at the back of the stand.
A row for fans with walking difficulties behind the front hospitality section.
Safe standing mentioned as a possibility in the future. Think that related to L1 not L2.
No mention of safe standing.(unless anyone else has seen it mentioned in the planning application?)
No mention of a singing section, and no singing section shown in the planning application.
CGI’s showing flags being waved on the L1, banners hanging from L2 over the (LED) advertising boards, fans standing on L2 and on L1.
It may have been covered already but isn't safe standing not part of planning (other than needing to be covered as a possibility) but a licensing issue? No idea who deals with that part myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.