North Stand Expansion

Probably too much to ask.

It would be good over the next 2 years if the club held informal drop in open days/events where fans can speak to club employees involved in the project, the architects, and people from the main construction companies.

I work as a consultant for one of them mate, and will likely be involved in this at some stage. Can't say too much for obvious reasons but I will put stuff on here as and when I hear and see it.

All I will say is that things are still at a very preliminary stage, can't see it starting on site as early as November this year, as has been released in the press.

I work as a consultant for one of them mate, and will likely be involved in this at some stage. Can't say too much for obvious reasons but I will put stuff on here as and when I hear and see it.

All I will say is that things are still at a very preliminary stage, can't see it starting on site as early as November this year, as has been released in the press.

Looking forward to the updates. Thanks mate.

Who made you a mod :-)

Nobody, thankfully. :-)

It's just taking the thread off topic.

You've both contributed to the thread in a positive way. Shame to spoil it with this constant bickering. :-(

Last edited:
Have people got guesses on when planning approval will happen?

I used to have a good contact at Laing O'Rourke. Do you know if it's true they tried to increase their initial estimate and City switched horses? I heard T&T now in the box seat.

For what it’s worth I was speaking to a very experienced senior construction Bloke the other week with vast stadium experience, I asked him what the max for the Etihad would be and he said around 80k. He was somebody I would take very seriously And a blue too.

For what it’s worth I was speaking to a very experienced senior construction Bloke the other week with vast stadium experience, I asked him what the max for the Etihad would be and he said around 80k. He was somebody I would take very seriously And a blue too.
Definitely possible, there's so much unused space in the corners, you could potentially add 10k in there.

It’s 82 I worked on the expansion proposals as a consultant years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.