North Stand Expansion

For what it’s worth I was speaking to a very experienced senior construction Bloke the other week with vast stadium experience, I asked him what the max for the Etihad would be and he said around 80k. He was somebody I would take very seriously And a blue too.
For what it’s worth I was speaking to a very experienced senior construction Bloke the other week with vast stadium experience, I asked him what the max for the Etihad would be and he said around 80k. He was somebody I would take very seriously And a blue too.
The owner thinks and plans in spans of up to 50 years.
BlueSmith may be a competent some thing or other,however he operates in a small and narrow world.

When HH Sheikh Mansour and his team want to do something they consider all options.

In the case of The Etihad, this includes phased expansion and new build.

They are experts at utilising and maximising land assets.

I’ll leave it there.

Taylor Swift has announced her European tour for next summer and her north west UK dates are at Anfield.

Might have just opted for there instead but maybe there won't be any concerts next summer due to building works.

Taylor Swift has announced her European tour for next summer and her north west UK dates are at Anfield.

Might have just opted for there instead but maybe there won't be any concerts next summer due to building works.
I did wonder why she’d announced Anfield as the choice of NW date when it virtually never gets chosen (McCartney and possibly the Stones are the only ones I can recall), but your point could well explain that.

I did wonder why she’d announced Anfield as the choice of NW date when it virtually never gets chosen (McCartney and possibly the Stones are the only ones I can recall), but your point could well explain that.
Increased capacity = more mullah.

Additionally #nevertreblepool are skint and need the dough.

Simples.

BlueSmith may be a competent some thing or other,however he operates in a small and narrow world.

When HH Sheikh Mansour and his team want to do something they consider all options.

In the case of The Etihad, this includes phased expansion and new build.

They are experts at utilising and maximising land assets.

I’ll leave it there.
Sincerely i hope you are correct,nothing would give me more joy than 85k. Tbh though we are not that far apart in estimation of capacity? I don’t know who bluesmith is to be honest if you do feel free to pm me and I’ll see if the same guy I was chatting to.

Increased capacity = more mullah.

Additionally #nevertreblepool are skint and need the dough.

Simples.
Yep, I can see the increased capacity point, but virtually every summer concert promoters seem to favour our stadium, Old Trafford cricket ground, and even united’s ground over anywhere in Liverpool.

It just seems odd they’ve suddenly decided to offer themselves as a venue after years of not bothering (if that’s the case) - and so not inconceivable there might be another reason in play.

Or maybe they’ve just got jealous after seeing Wrexham host Kings of Leon ;-)

Yep, I can see the increased capacity point, but virtually every summer concert promoters seem to favour our stadium, Old Trafford cricket ground, and even united’s ground over anywhere in Liverpool.

It just seems odd they’ve suddenly decided to offer themselves as a venue after years of not bothering (if that’s the case) - and so not inconceivable there might be another reason in play.

Or maybe they’ve just got jealous after seeing Wrexham host Kings of Leon ;-)
They are desperate for income mate,the euro conferency thingy doesn’t pay very well.

They’ll be selling their arses down the Dock Road soon with CollyWho in the bushes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.