North Stand Expansion

There’s the first few rows they took out so they could put extra space in for the tv advertising boards. They aren’t good views anyway when the seats used to be there.
At the Colin Bell.side there is quite a bit of room, bit less on the Kippax /East Stand side and hardly any behind the goals so without knowing much about design it would get completely out of shape I would say.Did cross my mind but a non starter unfortunately.

There’s the first few rows they took out so they could put extra space in for the tv advertising boards. They aren’t good views anyway when the seats used to be there.
When the North Stand was completed couple of additional rows was added all round, apart from a section in the Colin Bell which was left to maintain sightlines for the bench These are the seats that were removed to add the taller advertisement boards as stated the seats weren’t popular due to the view and a nightmare in the rain

When the North Stand was completed couple of additional rows was added all round, apart from a section in the Colin Bell which was left to maintain sightlines for the bench These are the seats that were removed to add the taller advertisement boards as stated the seats weren’t popular due to the view and a nightmare in the rain
It seems to me that the only people who think we should add them back are folk who would run a mile rather than actually take one up :)

Don’t notice it on match days when it’s full of people, but seeing it empty like that makes you realize what a shithole the outside is.

Yeah, there needs to be at least fortnightly maintenance on the whole thing with so many people going to using both facilities?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.