North Stand Expansion

we are currently sat in the first tier of the family stand - wondering if/how long we will be without a roof - contemplating buying a very big warm and waterproof overcoat before the winter

I'm guessing it'll be like the South stand anyway (unless I've misremembered) where the new stand is built above the existing one before the old one is removed in the close season. I can't recall seeing any sort of build schedule posted?

I'm guessing it'll be like the South stand anyway (unless I've misremembered) where the new stand is built above the existing one before the old one is removed in the close season. I can't recall seeing any sort of build schedule posted?

I posted it. It’s in the PA.

The build schedule can go tits up as we all know. Look at the Coop Live Arena. The Manchester Town Hall refurbishment is now 2 years behind schedule. It was supposed to be finished by 2024. It’s now looking like 2026.

Last edited:
Im in 132 so just a few yards from this work.
It'll be interesting to see what it looks like when I'm next there for the Newcastle game.
We’ve just relocated there (front row) from 130 mainly for the grandson who wants to high five the mascots and be close to the pitch, also stops him kicking the shit outta the chair in front, do we think we’ll have the benefit of using facilities in the CB & new north stand ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.