North Stand Expansion

That must be the one that won't open for me although annoyingly it seems I skipped some of the one I did read :(

The average attendance for a top-flight football match in England smashed the 40,000 threshold for the first time ever last season.

It hasn't been an incremental rise over the years, though. The record of 38,793 set in 1948/49 before all-seater stadiums had stood for 71 years until 2019/20 - having halved to around 20,000 during the 1980s thanks to Liverpool.

The average attendance for a top-flight football match in England smashed the 40,000 threshold for the first time ever last season.

It hasn't been an incremental rise over the years, though. The record of 38,793 set in 1948/49 before all-seater stadiums had stood for 71 years until 2019/20 - having halved to around 20,000 during the 1980s thanks to Liverpool.
Thanks to Liverpool ?

Chelsea surely?

Forge tavern , The woodman , also nearby the Shakespeare, the new inn, the Albion , the United (spit)
Thanks, i think it could have been the Forge went in there one lunch time n the early 60's with 2 bob in my pocket and came out 45 minutes later with £20 after playing Don

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.