North Stand Expansion

Really good podcast from Ian Cheesman again, @jrb @Manchester33 @trevorriley

Pep wants support and noise from the fans

Seems that Danny Wilson and his fellow directors are going the opposite way. I bet there still has not been a meeting about the corporate area in the new North Stand.

Well done to Ian Cheesman for doing this, what does he get back banned from interviews in the ground

Well done to Ian Cheesman for doing this, what does he get back banned from interviews in the ground
Seems like it's been forgotten about because of the Treble but I think that Chessman being banned from filming inside the stadium is totally wrong and sets a dangerous precedent. I hope it doesn't have too much affect on his videos but surely it will limit who he is able to speak to.

Seems like it's been forgotten about because of the Treble but I think that Chessman being banned from filming inside the stadium is totally wrong and sets a dangerous precedent. I hope it doesn't have too much affect on his videos but surely it will limit who he is able to speak to.

So Ian is banned but the WhatsApp Wankers aren’t ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.