North Stand Expansion

Yes. The space in-between the hoardings is very tight leading to and from Joe Mercer Way and the Etihad tram stops. Unless it's managed properly it will end up being a large bottleneck.
They are trying to open up the side of the entry to southbound trams but, I still think it will be busy post match.

Reactions: jrb
3 years seems an awful long build time?

I’m no expert but surely it can de done quicker than that?

Sly running two articles on stadium expansions & the future of football viewing via VR etc, it’s actually with Populous so you’d think we’d feature quite heavily or at least get a mention considering they’re involved with the NS & Co op live and other innovations…nah it seems Sly have airbrushed us
I read one of them (the other won't load, possibly because of the Ad blocker) and I can't say I saw any reference to any ground so the fact that we're not included isn't really a sleight is it?

I read one of them (the other won't load, possibly because of the Ad blocker) and I can't say I saw any reference to any ground so the fact that we're not included isn't really a sleight is it?
Ermmm….that’s funny coz it mentions Wembley, the toilet, Craven cottage, Spurs stadium, DW stadium, F Greens new shed, Camp Nou, Anfield, Bernabeu, Everton’s, Anfield, and a raft of American stadia…put your bins on mate! It’s an article talking about new innovations, sustainability, future proofing, being community led, advancement of VR, all boxes our new projects tick, yet not a word about City, that’s not me being precious, it’s me understanding certain parts of the media like to airbrush us from the conversation

The stand is just under 2 years and the rest is up to 3 years.

These builds are more complicated due to people have access to the development on a near weekly basis.

All in line with what you would expect based on other similar construction works.

For the whole thing? 3 years is ambitious.

The stand itself will be less than that however.

Ermmm….that’s funny coz it mentions Wembley, the toilet, Craven cottage, Spurs stadium, DW stadium, F Greens new shed, Camp Nou, Anfield, Bernabeu, Everton’s, Anfield, and a raft of American stadia…put your bins on mate! It’s an article talking about new innovations, sustainability, future proofing, being community led, advancement of VR, all boxes our new projects tick, yet not a word about City, that’s not me being precious, it’s me understanding certain parts of the media like to airbrush us from the conversation
That must be the one that won't open for me although annoyingly it seems I skipped some of the one I did read :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.