North Stand Expansion

I noticed on Saturday the screens haven’t been relocated from the North to the South stand - anyone know if that’s gonna happen? I thought they’d have been moved over the summer.
They will buiild behind and over the existing roof I believe so no need to move the screens till later in the build probably next year some time ! Isn't the plan to have screens in all 4 corners eventually !

The final part of the approval (the only bit with potential to be slightly contraversial) for the big screens at the end of the two new blocks, still needs to be decided.

I imagined it would happen at the August committee, but it is now too close to that. The next possible one is the third week in September, so might be then.

The final part of the approval (the only bit with potential to be slightly contraversial) for the big screens at the end of the two new blocks, still needs to be decided.

I imagined it would happen at the August committee, but it is now too close to that. The next possible one is the third week in September, so might be then.

Do they need permission to put the big screens back inside the ground?
Newcastle, Chelsea and I think Liverpool now have safe standing in the upper tiers. Hopefully the entire 2nd tier has rail seating. No reason not to, especially if it’s a home end

I also think the back say 8 rows of ss3 would benefit as most games it’s standing.

Think a lot of the 3rd tiers should have some form of safe standing seats, plenty across East & CB stand that stand up at the back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.