North Stand Expansion

Get real. I was one of many forced out of the North Stand {scoreboard end) to the more expensive covered Kippax. This was back at Maine Road when I was a regular at the Scoreboard end but was displaced when it became all seater.

Back then not everyone could afford the Kippax let alone programmes or food and beverages.
I would add that many posting on here do not comprehend how difficult and expensive it is to attend a City game at the Etihad for a non local? Cheaper and easier for me to go to Wembley or away games in recent years. Hospitality is now my best option for a City home game with more certainty than an OSC.

But it has improved in most areas & “forced relocations” are unavoidable when a stadium is improved. You can’t have it both ways.

Our ticket prices are no worse than most other clubs & better than many - and we have the best team in the world!
A lot of forced relocations have been due to long standing season tickets being unceremoniously turfed out of their seats so they can be turned into corporate hospitality seats. The club don’t give a flying fuck about the normal match going fans and never have. To think otherwise is very naive.

A lot of forced relocations have been due to long standing season tickets being unceremoniously turfed out of their seats so they can be turned into corporate hospitality seats. The club don’t give a flying fuck about the normal match going fans and never have. To think otherwise is very naive.
I disagree. Not sure why you are feeling so vitriolic. Where were you relocated to? And why do you hate your seat so much?

Bollocks. Season card holders are appreciated by the preferential rates compared with matchday rates. I have nothing but admiration for those who attend every game but I attended every game when we were crap yet missed out on all the big games because I did not have a season ticket or the programme tokens (remember them?)

You are paying to watch the best team in the land and all the world for less than others.

Bollocks. Season card holders are appreciated by the preferential rates compared with matchday rates. I have nothing but admiration for those who attend every game but I attended every game when we were crap yet missed out on all the big games because I did not have a season ticket or the programme tokens (remember them?)

You are paying to watch the best team in the land and all the world for less than others.
Each to their own fella. But for me the club couldn’t give a toss about our ‘legacy fans’. If they thought they could bin us off and fill the ground with hospitality & tourists then they’d do it in the blink of an eye.

Each to their own fella. But for me the club couldn’t give a toss about our ‘legacy fans’. If they thought they could bin us off and fill the ground with hospitality & tourists then they’d do it in the blink of an eye.

Would they?

It's sounding more like a potato on your shoulder rather than a chip I'm afraid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.