North Stand Expansion

You've ignored my post which tells what the club will do
The club will extend corporate in East Stand and Colin Bell and evict the season card holders who currently sit there into the new North stand extension
Yep I started off in 204 got moved out of there into 202 and I got moved out of there and was fortunate to find a set in 201. I tell a lie, I could’ve retained my seat in 202 and been granted access to a “premium lounge” on match days had I been willing to pay £1700 for my seat.

Soon enough I’ll be behind the goal on level 2 and not long after that I expect all normal ST holders will be permanently excluded from level 2.

The club will extend corporate in East Stand and Colin Bell and evict the season card holders who currently sit there into the new North stand extension

I responded.

But fair enough on maybe the East Stand. If the net result is more corporate than additional seating in the extension, then you would indeed be right.

Yep I started off in 204 got moved out of there into 202 and I got moved out of there and was fortunate to find a set in 201. I tell a lie, I could’ve retained my seat in 202 and been granted access to a “premium lounge” on match days had I been willing to pay £1700 for my seat.

Soon enough I’ll be behind the goal on level 2 and not long after that I expect all normal ST holders will be permanently excluded from level 2.
Pretty much what happened to myself and my mate. We were in 205 just a few seats along from the original corporate block
After two seasons in EL3 we found two seats in 104 and a couple of seasons later, two seats a bit further back in the same block
In the conversation that we all had as a group, this is all the people around where I sit, everyone said they will pack it in if the area becomes "padded" and they are expected to move

I was in the non-corporate bit of 206 and had to move in the summer of 2015 when the seat became part of Joe's or 93:20 and the price doubled. So not forcibly evicted, but certainly priced out.
The main advantage being in the corner is that I don't get shifted for CL games.

Pretty much what happened to myself and my mate. We were in 205 just a few seats along from the original corporate block
After two seasons in EL3 we found two seats in 104 and a couple of seasons later, two seats a bit further back in the same block
In the conversation that we all had as a group, this is all the people around where I sit, everyone said they will pack it in if the area becomes "padded" and they are expected to move
How pathetic...

Bang on. They wouldn’t even mind if they were away fans as long as they were shiny happy middle class away fans with large disposable incomes.

Look at CL nights, large groups of away fans can be found seated together in home areas time after time but the club do nothing to stop it. At the Madrid semi fans on the ramps were identifying Madrid fans to stewards doing the searches, even then stewards were seemingly reluctant to stop them entering unless the clamour from blues intensified
Here we go...

Please just stop going and do us all a favour, fuck I pity who sits next to you...

With the chat about resurfacing Mercer Way @jrb , look at what Everton are doing at there new stadium

A major new feature at Everton Stadium will give Evertonians the opportunity to make their mark on the Club’s new waterfront home.

Everton Way will be a unique walkway, paved with engraved stones set into the ground with design features that will celebrate Everton’s identity, history and the greatest players to have represented the Club. Evertonians anywhere in the world have the chance to be featured on Everton Way.

Fans can purchase personalised individual stones that will be laid on the walkway that runs the length of Everton Stadium’s South Stand; the spectacular single-tier home end that will house 13,000 passionate Blues.

The stones can be personalised to celebrate births, marriages, anniversaries and loved ones – allowing fans to forever be part of the Club’s iconic new home.

The personalised stones come in a range of sizes, designs and locations, including the opportunity to have your stone located next to an Everton Giant.

With prices starting from just £65, stones can be purchased by individuals, or bought as gifts for a partner, friend, family member, business or supporters’ club.

1699782900742.png

1699783022088.png
1699783115321.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.