North Stand Expansion

Sorry, I didn’t have time to go to the Etihad today.

TBF, it is cloudy and overcast, which isn’t great for taking pictures.

It’s looking like next weekend.

Off topic.

The Anfield Road stand still isn’t finished.

CP Overview.

What a hotch-potch!

The Police arrive around the 45th minute into the video.
The video lasts 1:12 minutes.

I visit Manchester City stadium, where security tell me no drones allowed. Police turn up and it gets a whole lot worse.

The trouble with this is, that pillock who challenged the Security Staff and had to chat to the two coppers actually KNOWS the rules and has just done this to provoke a response from people he knows are unlikely to know the rules, despite him knowing he is actually in the clear (when the stadium is basically empty of course) - but that wouldn't provide any entertaining content for his 'channel' would it?

BTW I am actually a drone owner, and am correctly registered as an operator and a flyer, but currently NOT flying at the moment as my drone is an older heavy one which would need additional registration, insurance blah blah etc - when I get around to buying a new DJI Mini which is under the 250g limited I will start flying again. May be at the Etihad? ;-)

There was another a few weeks back at the Swamp where the flyer (probably the same guy) did EXACTLY the same thing - he provoked the security staff similarly and then from just off rag property flew his drone over the top of the swamp winding them up!

Our stadium is going to be mint..!

City, City, best team in the land and all the world..!

Our team, playing in a stadium befitting of the best team in the land and all the world..!

F'kin brilliant..!

The trouble with this is, that pillock who challenged the Security Staff and had to chat to the two coppers actually KNOWS the rules and has just done this to provoke a response from people he knows are unlikely to know the rules, despite him knowing he is actually in the clear (when the stadium is basically empty of course) - but that wouldn't provide any entertaining content for his 'channel' would it?

BTW I am actually a drone owner, and am correctly registered as an operator and a flyer, but currently NOT flying at the moment as my drone is an older heavy one which would need additional registration, insurance blah blah etc - when I get around to buying a new DJI Mini which is under the 250g limited I will start flying again. May be at the Etihad? ;-)

There was another a few weeks back at the Swamp where the flyer (probably the same guy) did EXACTLY the same thing - he provoked the security staff similarly and then from just off rag property flew his drone over the top of the swamp winding them up!
Shit stirring **** looking for confrontation

Is that supposed to be under quotation marks? I.e, it is not you, right.

No, it's not me.

I have got a drone which is still boxed and unopened. There are too many rules and regulations, as well as getting insurance, etc, for me to be bothered to learn how to fly the drone safely and properly. I'll leave it to the professional drone flyers like CP Overview who produce excellent drone videos

Shit stirring **** looking for confrontation

Credit to everyone, they stayed civil and nice to him despite him clearly tying to provoke a reaction. He had fuck all to show as well. What a twat.

But at least we learned the bike outside the chippy was orange!

Starting to feel mixed emotions about the North Stand expansion. The hotel, museum, forecourt and most of the seating will cost a bomb. Doubt we'll see affordable fair-priced football again when this all opens.

Starting to feel mixed emotions about the North Stand expansion. The hotel, museum, forecourt and most of the seating will cost a bomb. Doubt we'll see affordable fair-priced football again when this all opens.

The stand cost won't be far off than the cost of them 3 combined.

Those three will more than pay for themselves though, and a chunk of the stand too. Longer term.

true mate, sharing a season ticket is an option if you can, i do this and we pull the games from a bag at the start of the season, it was always going this way once the club was taken over, still its better than wading through the piss in the bogs behind the kippax esp if you had a hole in the sole of your trainer and covering your nose with your t-shirt so not to breathe in the piss steam

A few screen grabs.

Picture credit CP Overview.

View attachment 131032

View attachment 131033

I didn’t expect to see an extruded brick facade. :-)

View attachment 131034

View attachment 131035

View attachment 131036

Examples.

Nobody expects an extruded brick facade. Our main weapon is surprise, surprise and fear.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.