North Stand Expansion

Might end up being wrong but my guess is they still haven’t got a Screen inside the ground as demanded by the PL, which won’t come as a surprise along with the Swamp. I can understand how risky having high voltage electric equipment could be in the swamp so although not acceptable I can understand how they have been granted an exemption

Something Liverpool do that our club don't is to state how many season ticket holders they have and exactly where those on the waiting list are in terms of getting one in their lifetimes.

The extended Anfield Road stand will have 7000 additional seats. 1000 will be issued as season tickets, 3000 as general admission plus there will be a section for younger supporters. They haven't said what the nearly 3000 others will be but you can assume corporate / hospitality. I wouldn't be too surprised if this is the type of model used for the expanded NS. Liverpool have much higher match day income than us and that is primarily down to having a much lower proportion of season ticket holders. The Liverpool proportion will reduce more once the new stand is fully open.

I hope not. If half the north stand is corporate that would be awful. I can’t imagine ordinary Liverpool being happy with that.

Might end up being wrong but my guess is they still haven’t got a Screen inside the ground as demanded by the PL, which won’t come as a surprise along with the Swamp. I can understand how risky having high voltage electric equipment could be in the swamp so although not acceptable I can understand how they have been granted an exemption
Seem as Anfield then, all that phlegm flying when we've upset them again is a definite health & safety issue.

I know it is only a joke but there was a screen at OT for the opening game of the women's Euros but probably meant some seats removed as was in the corner of one of the stands.

@bluesmith Any news on construction?
I'm not working on it much at the minute as I'm on a different project, i know we are still formalising our main price, which I'm guessing means Sisk have had an extention on their pricing too. Not sure how this affects programme, but as I've said before i think they will open the stand in the august 25 with the back of house in the stand running past August. Obviously lots of work going on as part of pre contract works which is getting instructed ad hoc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.