North Stand Expansion

I hope we don’t end up with the something like the new Liverpool stand. It looks a mess and from what I’ve read the majority of it is hospitality seating. I don’t think it adds anything to their ground.

The north stand will hopefully be unique to us

I hope we don’t end up with the something like the new Liverpool stand. It looks a mess and from what I’ve read the majority of it is hospitality seating. I don’t think it adds anything to their ground.

The north stand will hopefully be unique to us
That stand is a vast improvement on what was there before. From the pictures today it look like the front third of the new level is corporate with the rest extra seating. 7000 extra seats added i believe.

That stand is a vast improvement on what was there before. From the pictures today it look like the front third of the new level is corporate with the rest extra seating. 7000 extra seats added i believe.

I don’t think it adds anything to their ground. There’s nothing unique about it, it’s just more revenue. Having the entire front section as corporate isn’t great either.

Our north stand expansion is unique and it’s something no other club will have. We could make it into something special.

I don’t think it adds anything to their ground. There’s nothing unique about it, it’s just more revenue. Having the entire front section as corporate isn’t great either.

Our north stand expansion is unique and it’s something no other club will have. We could make it into something special.

With a viewing platform.

No match ticket?
Try the Cityzens Bungee Matchday Experience sponsored by Asahi 0.0%, and see City make FA Trophy history from this unique wibbly-wobbly-jaw-dropping seat...

Awful stand with restricted views at back and both corners, cheap and nasty and fits in well with the rest of the shit hole !

I'm not working on it much at the minute as I'm on a different project, i know we are still formalising our main price, which I'm guessing means Sisk have had an extention on their pricing too. Not sure how this affects programme, but as I've said before i think they will open the stand in the august 25 with the back of house in the stand running past August. Obviously lots of work going on as part of pre contract works which is getting instructed ad hoc.

What I find quite interesting. Sisk are evidently involved in the programming and planning of works, with or without the price and contract being agreed. Given they have their name on material for 3 differenct condition discharges. They provide a programme of works, which is broadly in line with the original application timeline, albeit it is their own and not LoR's. They also provide a phasing plan in a different application, and a vibration management strategy. They also outline the procurement of the facade bay mock-up, so they will have likely engaged their supply chain. All these though are subsequent to the original application info.

The only one I found a bit of an oddity is the application to discharge the landscaping and ground finishes condition, which has Bam Construction as the applicant.

Last edited:

It's probably corporate in the hope that the Joe's aren't inclined to coin the opposition fans below

City are going to incorporate the Athletico Madrid motorway model to the expansion project to give super fast exit possibilities for fans from 70mins onwards
View attachment 101730
Fuck me, we would have to employ utter nutters to keep getting the balls from Haalands shots that end up in traffic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.