North Stand Expansion

I hope the club have some new and improved CGI`s or even video presentation of how things are going to look in the future now that work has started?

How much do you think high end CGIs and an animation cost?

Off topic.

Villa owners putting the expansion of Villa Park on hold.

The capacity will remain at 42,000 instead of the proposed 52,000.

Despite that, Villa's president of business operations, Chris Heck, has admitted that the proposals may be a little too ambitious to be completed in the coming years, with the executive noting how well the team has been playing this season.

'We have 42,000 seats. A substantial amount. To add on 10,000 right now doesn't seem practical to me,' he told the club's website.

Villa are a massive club but that makes them look small time! How can 42k be good enough for a premier team like Villa!?

Is it to do with the changes in building extending grounds now?

A pretty packet I would imagine mate but it also builds customer demand, showcases ambition to the wider world etc? One was done for the south stand as well so a few years on software should be better etc?

Villa are a massive club but that makes them look small time! How can 42k be good enough for a premier team like Villa!?

Big club? Obviously don't have the finances or they would go ahead with it ! Looks to me they coned their way int getting chosen for a ground in Euro 2028 by promising a bigger ground but have now back tracked !

Big club? Obviously don't have the finances or they would go ahead with it ! Looks to me they coned their way int getting chosen for a ground in Euro 2028 by promising a bigger ground but have now back tracked !

There owner is worth billions think it's more to do with the new rules regarding builds capacity extension

Probably a company who who's expertise are landscaping and such ! Could be a complete overall rather than just the new build site ?
Bam are a Holland-based contractor who have been expanding into the UK for 20 years or more. That was before they built the Etihad training complex. They operated as HGB and Nuttall in the past. Their Dutch parent, company, Royal Bam, built the Amsterdam Arena for Ajax.

I could knock up a few new images on Paint Shop Pro for a lifetime season ticket. I’m 56, so it won’t cost the club that much. :-)

On a serious note, a cgi flythrough would be nice of the stand, fanzone, hotel, etc.

Last edited:

Wow, I am surprised, they are doing so many good things there, this is a major step backwards, not a good sign for a top manager like Emery, who must many many suitors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.