North Stand Expansion

I don’t think they are all returns, there’s over 200 tickets in block 307, between 50 and 100 in plenty of others, they’re not all returns. This one was never down as all tickets sold after the second release in October. They’re grossly overpriced bearing in mind the opposition and it being Wednesday night.
I think they are probably hospitality company returns, the game had been showing as sold out previously

Don't upset them let them have their moan. On here they give all the ammunition RAWK and others want at the moment.
I don’t give a single shite about what the reprobates on RAWK say. I care about the club completely blocking thousands of blues from accessing tickets and stifling the atmosphere with ludicrous prices. The game was never sold out after the second drop of tickets in October, there will be shitloads of empty seats on the night, £61.00 for Burnley on a Wednesday in January is indefensible. Also I’m a season ticket holder so it doesn’t affect me but I like to look at the bigger picture, unfortunately too many don’t so the club think they can treat the fans how they want.

I don’t give a single shite about what the reprobates on RAWK say. I care about the club completely blocking thousands of blues from accessing tickets and stifling the atmosphere with ludicrous prices. The game was never sold out after the second drop of tickets in October, there will be shitloads of empty seats on the night, £61.00 for Burnley on a Wednesday in January is indefensible. Also I’m a season ticket holder so it doesn’t affect me but I like to look at the bigger picture, unfortunately too many don’t so the club think they can treat the fans how they want.
City will be still here when your long gone so don't annoyed or upset. Change happens do you think City have always put their fans first if you do you are living in cloud cuckoo land. My first match I was taken to see was in 1948 and started going to the matches home and away in 1957 when I left school.it cost me all my money because football was not cheap then and believe me they were not bothered about us then and are not now. that's life and you may not believe it but you won't change it. You can get out all the black flags you want, I've been on front line pickets and what did it change nowt. So keep writing on the forums and social media but you can't win.

They are padded, not plastic like the rest of the stand.
You really think that making 650 seats padded or not will make any real difference to the price of a £350m development? All the details of the plans will be subject to change, they probably have 18 months to decide the final outcome of the design and type of seats / numbers During the south stand development I was invited to a number of fan focus groups, which took place when structural work was already underway. The club were trying to gage opinion on a number of ideas. One popular one was to try and encourage a singing section in the upper tier and give priority to anyone who wanted to move there to be part of a singing section

I did state the Huddersfield match had sold out. I wasn’t questioning that.

I questioned why there were so many empty seats, and there were, all over the ground for such a cheap game, pretty much a family day out, a good kick off time, good weather, etc.

And no, I’m not giving RAWK, the CAF, or any other rival fan forum the ammunition to have a go at us. They already do that anyway.

Just like everyone else I want the Etihd to be full for every match. Because for every City fan that buys a ticket and doesn’t turn up, there is another City who can’t buy a ticket, but would turn up. After all, we’ve got 120,000 fans waiting for a season ticket according to City.

That's my take. I don't think having the singers at the front just to stick some flags and banners up is a priority. That helps visually but you can get those going in the stand and it be visually intimidating still. It's 5 rows for GA+ so visually you'll barely notice it amongst the rest of the stand. You want your singers at the back, under the roof with the walls surrounding them and the noise will then head down the stand, towards the pitch and around the ground and will get the rest singing.

That was pretty much where I was going with my 'what's the difference' question re the Milan stand. You can't tell there, whether any of the seats cost kore than the others, are padded, or what bar they access.

And I think our stand should be the same, of there is no difference (there isn't) to the spacing and numbers of the seats (which elsewhere in the grounds there is for some of the hospitality areas), then what the + is really shouldn't make a difference to the atmosphere and look of it.

It’s crazy isn’t it. Yet some City fans will still side with the club on this, blinded by their loyalty to the club.

I was looking down from ESL3 during the Huddersfield match and wondering why those missing 1000+ seats still haven’t been put back in for the sake of larger advertising boards. What’s more important to the club, additional revenue from larger advertising boards or 1000+ extra City fans in the ground on a match day?

On the pitch you can’t fault the club, Pep or the team. Off the pitch we really do have to question the way the club is run, and the way they treat the fans, regardless of record revenues and an £80+mill pound profit.

Missing seats, SSL1.

31139EDE-952A-4D4C-B1DC-D2E78A752E50.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.