North Stand Expansion

That was pretty much where I was going with my 'what's the difference' question re the Milan stand. You can't tell there, whether any of the seats cost kore than the others, are padded, or what bar they access.

And I think our stand should be the same, of there is no difference (there isn't) to the spacing and numbers of the seats (which elsewhere in the grounds there is for some of the hospitality areas), then what the + is really shouldn't make a difference to the atmosphere and look of it.

I never said the stands were similar.(I’m not say you said I did) They obviously aren’t similar, bar having a lower and upper tier, with the upper tier being bigger and with a greater dept( merging into the 3rd tier), just like the NS will be.(albeit with 2 tiers) As the Curva South has been given over to the ACMilan Ultras, I doubt there are padded seats in their section or below and above that section.

3AE7F079-30FB-43BE-8436-E0C1BC725771.jpeg

Can’t read Italian. But from what I could work out.

Terzo Verde - 3rd tier (green) €34
Secondo Verde - 2nd tier (green) €44
Primo Verde - 1st tier (green) €64

Like the vast majority of Italian grounds plastic seating is pretty basic and standard, even by PL plastic seating standards.

9D83B6FB-F070-4B52-B826-13524018F0EA.jpeg

I tried to register for a ticket, but the system fucked up for some reason, so I took this screen grab of the seat and tier prices.(in Italian)

10C47D60-0F9F-490D-9563-1DAB7DF3CC9F.jpeg

C7FEC363-F4A6-4077-9701-867CDE443615.png

Last edited:
Re Huddersfield. This was included in your season package for hospitality members such as Kits, Joes, Ardwick etc. Quite a few near me didn’t bother, probably as it was a freebie, it was freezing, it was ‘just Huddersfield’, a foregone conclusion and on TV. Still almost 52k however.

Not criticising the gate or no shows. It was just a pity there were so many empty seats when City fans who wanted to go couldn’t get a ticket because it was sold out on the OS.

Re Huddersfield. This was included in your season package for hospitality members such as Kits, Joes, Ardwick etc. Quite a few near me didn’t bother, probably as it was a freebie, it was freezing, it was ‘just Huddersfield’, a foregone conclusion and on TV. Still almost 52k however.
My mate didn’t come. He’s been following City since the 50s, as big a blue as you can get. He’s had an operation recently and is struggling to walk and decided to watch on the telly. He’s not arsed about getting ten or twenty quid for it, especially as he’s not great on the internet or his phone.

I am sick of people who don’t attend any other matches making out that our fanbase is somehow inferior to anyone else’s because they read it from some teenage armchair fan on Twitter.

My mate didn’t come. He’s been following City since the 50s, as big a blue as you can get. He’s had an operation recently and is struggling to walk and decided to watch on the telly. He’s not arsed about getting ten or twenty quid for it, especially as he’s not great on the internet or his phone.

I am sick of people who don’t attend any other matches making out that our fanbase is somehow inferior to anyone else’s because they read it from some teenage armchair fan on Twitter.

Or some fellow Blue on Blue Moon. :-/

Only joking Dave. :-)

Where have i said it will make a real difference to the price? It does confirm what the design currently calls for which is hospitality light and was my point in that post.
But this has been covered to death already.
Yet the design and drawings issued show a distinct difference in those areas. Contractors don't ask for drawings they price what they are given by the designer / club.

Yet the design and drawings issued show a distinct difference in those areas. Contractors don't ask for drawings they price what they are given by the designer / club.
Again where have i said different? In fact I've pretty much said exactly that on this thread? Or are you copying a previous post of mine and if so why?

Again where have i said different? In fact I've pretty much said exactly that on this thread? Or are you copying a previous post of mine and if so why?
Why would I copy a post of yours?
The fact is you mentioned about the contractors seeing thousands of drawing and that they would quote a price based on those, inferring that the cost would be different which of course is correct My point is that the difference wouldn’t have any affect on a the project regardless of the type or number of seats

Why would I copy a post of yours?

I've no idea but that is exactly what you've done?

Anyway, I'm not sure having the same discussions again are adding to the thread so I'll bow out of the thread.

Last edited:
It’s crazy isn’t it. Yet some City fans will still side with the club on this, blinded by their loyalty to the club.

I was looking down from ESL3 during the Huddersfield match and wondering why those missing 1000+ seats still haven’t been put back in for the sake of larger advertising boards. What’s more important to the club, additional revenue from larger advertising boards or 1000+ extra City fans in the ground on a match day?

On the pitch you can’t fault the club, Pep or the team. Off the pitch we really do have to question the way the club is run, and the way they treat the fans, regardless of record revenues and an £80+mill pound profit.

Missing seats, SSL1.

View attachment 103660

Maybe some of us FOCs just can’t believe our luck… After Swales and years of underachieving we finally have a great team and leadership within the club we could only have dreamed of 30 years ago. I resent this being passed off as misplaced loyalty, it’s a conscious decision to embrace the many things the club is doing well. In another 30 years time, some of you will look back on these times as the golden age of City. Some people just cant see that we’ve got it made and we have very little to moan and groan about - serious question ? Would you swap our Board for any other Board in the PL or the EFL? I wouldn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.